RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   New Hampshire (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/new-hampshire/)
-   -   manchester spots (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/new-hampshire/506717-manchester-spots.html)

mxryder527 08-29-2014 06:34 PM

manchester spots

anyone know any good spots in or arounds manchester?

rockchaos 08-31-2014 02:20 PM

Re: manchester spots

I just recently moved to Manchester, I am also wondering about this. I see that there is a state park nearby, I have yet to explore it and see if there are any good areas there. Have you been there before?

mxryder527 09-01-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockchaos (Post 4880334)
I just recently moved to Manchester, I am also wondering about this. I see that there is a state park nearby, I have yet to explore it and see if there are any good areas there. Have you been there before?

what is the name of it? or where exactly you talking about? there a several random little parks in manch

grimacium 09-01-2014 06:20 PM

Rock Rimmon is a popular crawl spot in Manchester.

rockchaos 09-07-2014 02:09 PM

Well its the only State Park, and its called Bear Brook State Park. About 15 min outside of Manchester.

Purptr8r 11-05-2014 11:46 PM

i have indoor and outdoor scaler? comp courses in my basement im looking to expand...i live in candia.......my buddy has a motocross track in his yard in raymond .........i sold him a rig and we will be building a u4/scaler comp course there as well.......also a guy in manchester has a top truck challenge course in his back yard...he is on facebook and adds are up at hobby town

Steve p 11-06-2014 03:16 PM

Got any pics of your course? Having a indoor one must be cool in the winter. All I got is a pile of rocks outside lol,

Purptr8r 11-06-2014 11:23 PM

the scaler course isnt very large probably 18 ft long but i ran out of room its just to mess around when im bored im more of a comp guy but you can text me at 603 965 6809 and i can send pics

Jamestree 11-26-2014 09:23 AM

Hey Guys, There is a cool spot in Salem NH.. Its at a park called "field of dreams"
Lots of rocks and stuff to drive over. Im more of a crawler than a scaler.
Hey Purp! I actually know Craig and would like to check out one of those courses... Crawling is spreading Haha

Purptr8r 01-08-2015 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamestree (Post 4953104)
Hey Guys, There is a cool spot in Salem NH.. Its at a park called "field of dreams"
Lots of rocks and stuff to drive over. Im more of a crawler than a scaler.
Hey Purp! I actually know Craig and would like to check out one of those courses... Crawling is spreading Haha

craig cutting edge or craig renegade the subaru kid lol ...feild of dreams is a nice place .......if you mean craig cutting edge we will be constructing a huge scaler/u4 track behind his dirtbike track in the spring .............only 15 mins from manch

Purptr8r 01-08-2015 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockchaos (Post 4887120)
Well its the only State Park, and its called Bear Brook State Park. About 15 min outside of Manchester.

bear brook is sort of " out of the way" and i wouldnt recommend it for scaling activity ...........theres a cool park in raymond nh with a river through the back side of it lots of stuff in epping if you know where to go .........each small town has their own little secret spots if you know how to get to them ... but i live in candia and theres some super nasty shit right in my back yard i have 30 acres and people are more than willing to come drive ..i have a riveer streams trails rocks mud all kinds of swamp .....any one can pm me on here for details ....im only home on saturday afternoon and sundays :flipoff:

ctsami 01-09-2015 08:45 PM

I am going to have to take you up on that offer one of these days..def willing to drive i wish i was into crawling when i was living upthere .i would have covered the whole New Hampshire coast line . To many killer spots to choose from cya sunday down my way. ;)

RandallRedwood 01-11-2015 08:03 AM

Rock rimmon in manchester is pretty fun. I'm always down for some trail fun.

mach2nh 10-04-2015 08:11 PM

Glen lake dam in Goffstown is a cool area.

skinnyj 02-18-2016 07:56 AM

I'm thinking about getting a crawler as my next RC. I'm just wondering if anyone in Manch-Vegas is crawling.

I drive by Livingston Park all the time and I can't help but think there could be some good crawling off the trails around Dorrs Pond.

Jamestree 02-23-2016 06:56 AM

Ive never tried Livingston park myself but I'm sure there is something in there. Ive been to Rock Rimmon a few times and that place is always a blast. Tons of rocks and things to play on.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...e/IMG_9039.jpg

Jamestree 02-23-2016 07:00 AM

Oh, And as far as getting a crawler... Go out and get one, they are a lot of fun to play with and customize!

skinnyj 02-23-2016 08:20 PM

I'm thinking of getting a Vaterra Bronco. I just have to clear the purchase with the "Minister of Finance" (wife). :mrgreen:

Slowrider998 05-04-2016 10:55 PM

Behind rock rimmon there's sand pits with some rocky hills that would be awesome for crawling,be hard to give directions but I could point it out on map.
Enter at your own risk

skinnyj 05-05-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowrider998 (Post 5498107)
Behind rock rimming there's sand pits with some rocky hills that would be awesome for crawling,be hard to give directions but I could point it out on map.
Enter at your own risk

Yeah, I know where Rock Rimmon is. It is about a 10 minute drive from my house. On de West Side, eh? :mrgreen:

I'm also thinking that the Auburn side of Lake Massabesic would be a good spot. There are tons of little trails off the fire roads back there.