Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Hampshire

Notices

Thread: Trx4 Tracks in Winter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2022, 06:15 AM   #1

Default Trx4 Tracks in Winter

Just keeping the NH posts current. I have been doing winter trail hikes with the tracks on my trx4 as well as my wheeled trucks on hard pack days. If your interested in winter hikes and trailing hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WashMountingtonCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2022, 12:36 PM   #2

Default Re: Trx4 Tracks in Winter

Im Brand New to the Forum. and On My First year of Traxxas 1/10 Crawling with a Race Course / Crawler Track, I Built last Spring, with 9 Different Obstacles along with various Routs to them ..My Corner Lot looks like a Park and I Want to Invite Other Crawlers to Come Enjoy it here Respecting my access to my Driveway & there on their own as far as waive injury, any one tripping or something on my property, Im Working on Getting a Club Started in this Mt Washington Area of New Hampshire, Plans are to once a month Hike and Drive the trail up . the other 3 weeks Use my Home Course..and if Members have their own courses add them to the, use each different week rotation if there welcoming..Im also looking forward to being able to post a picture of my Track Course..Im a retired Contractor and Put my Skills to Good use on this hobby, im a brand new member here..eager to meet other Crawlers and Possibly Hike with them.on trails there familiar with .. I live on Pasaconaway Road in Conway New Hampshire You Wana Come Try it Just Ask if you Just happen to Show up driving my here, Just Don't Block My Driveway & note the Signs Looking forward to meeting other fellow Scale Crawlers. I came From Flying Giant Scale Rc Airplanes, for many years but During Covid I was Looking into 4x4 rc I always wanted to try it..& I could do it on My Own property ..after the first Serious Mini Climb ( a Snow bank Track I Started.).I Was Hooked!
Possum_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 01:24 PM   #3

Ha!! I’ve seen your place and have even come knocking but you weren’t there. I am very excited to come try your course!! Nice job! See you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WashMountingtonCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 07:49 PM   #4

I Don't have a Working Doorbell ..I want to put a ring system in ..but come by .park out in the street ...and come in and try it,,.it is all frozen up now..tho today was Amazing Driving on top of the snow banking's around the house....it was frozen over enough ...lots of fun. I Cant wait for the Spring..are messages able to be sent through this system that can come to me through my E mail , so I Could give u my Number..
Old 03-13-2022, 12:22 PM   #5

I got Your Message to me & put your phone in my contacts list, I also called and Invited you to call me anytime ..we can set some Crawling Fun up. you got my Number in Contacts..if not post me ..again I will Tell My Number to you.

I Apologize Now Im a Boomer and New to any chat interfaces ..old school phone guy who distrusts anything e mail...lol

the chat thing you use I will look into it ..seeing other crawlers are on it ..

My Goal in here is to Promote Rc Rock Crawling, as much as I did Rc Airplanes.
Over the last 20 Years,
New to Rc Crawling But Loving Every Minute I Get Crawling with friends on
My Own track so far.
Looking for New places. Eager to Try Black Mountain, the Surface up there is like the moon all Rock..Ive Mtn Biked that trrail all the way up, NO PORTING any of it..
It Must be An amazing Crawl up there..this year will be my first run up with rc. parking up top of Hurricane Mtn Road and head up .its a short hike but amazing
Old 03-14-2022, 11:45 AM   #6

It was awesome meeting you today, Rat Fink .
Great fun on the Snowbanks and Course.
its tough with the Covid thing making new friends, My wife and I were isolated the entire year w 1 other couple in our Covid pod...small group only associated with each other and no one else.
when your comfortable and set with bringing the family it would be awesome to have your kids come up and enjoy the course with you. Wifey always Included .My wife tries to drive some. she takes on tougher stuff before she even gets comfortable with the track itself.
My Grandkids sure enjoy it here.
Old 03-15-2022, 01:30 AM   #7

Remember this Course it as my House Use The Garbage can plz..
Old 03-15-2022, 08:48 AM   #8
Slow is the new Fast

Wish I lived nearby, would love to come hang and go for a rip. Winters are long up here and so I run my Traxx a long portion of the year. Good fun.

smog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:55 PM   #9

How Far are you away, and a trip up with pre planed set to meet or use it by yourself .be careful dont be falling and hurting yourself , Hopefully I will be here ..just park out on the street on myside and come in and use it .. its all set now..Im working on a couple repairs and New Obstacle.. adjustable banked turn 8 foot wide

Trx4 Tracks in Winter - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My snow tracks for TRX4 Fairytale Traxxas TRX-4 5 08-20-2022 01:00 PM
New TRX4 Sport RTR with Tracks svt923 Traxxas TRX-4 10 05-22-2020 09:18 AM