Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Hampshire

Notices

Thread: Possum_911 that's Me, an Eager New Member With a Killer Crawler Course !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2022, 12:58 AM   #1

Default Possum_911 that's Me, an Eager New Member With a Killer Crawler Course !

Looking forward to getting to know the places and people in the Rc Crawler Community.

I live on Passaconaway rd..
you've driven bye and wondered what is that as you noticed my Park looking Yard on Jennifer lane, well it's a Race Course / Crawler Course in 1/10 Scale, got your interest yet.

I go by Possum everywhere, on line Possum_911 ( & no its not 9/11 its a 911 in Respect, to call the Police,)
Dad was a Policeman over 25 years,
he Served & Protected the Public, He is Gone now, He was and still is My Hero, He Saved many People in His Career as a Police man.. and was made an honorary member of a WW 2 Military Unit once cus he was visiting as a guest and someone dropped to the floor Dead !
Dad jumped up and Provided CPR and Brought the Veteran back to Life.!
Remember Giligan's Island, Dad was a Policeman in Palm Beach Fla and Ginger the Red Head Lived there ..
Her Father Died and again My Hero Dad Arrived to Her Home & Provided CPR and Brought her Father back to life...
During Hurricane David the Communication lines went down . Dad Shimmied up the Tower on the ROOF IN THE HURICANE & Re Hooked Everything back up so they Had Coms with the Mainland !
A HERO THROUGH AND THROUGH !

This Park is in Memory of Dad, He Made Everything Fun, Note my Signature,
If you're not having fun, You're doing it Wrong !
Dad taught me that saying & I have Lived by that all my life so far. & will to the end.

Thanks to Dad Ive got a long Rc history in Flying, it even got me Flying a real plane Once, with passengers !

I Hope to meet any Crawlers in Mt Washington Valley, Ive got Lots of Killer Plans for a New Crawler Club in Conway with Weekly meets @ my Home Course & once a Month or more if people like, Crawling on the Local Trails..
like Black Cap..its a Pock Holed looking summit all rock like the moon, a killer Spot Ive done it on Mtn Bikes before, & ridden the entire path up ..
parking up top of Hurricane mtn and head to the top in a short hike, killer views and Sick Surfaces to Crawl all over.. plenty of other hikes around to find killer spots to Crawl too..

I have a Youtube channel its Possum_911@youtube what else .
everywhere I go its me Possum_911 see him in a game ask if its me ..
my Video's posted are Crawler Videos ..from my GoPro or Cell Phone, either looking at the truck or on top of the Truck itself like you are driving it..
check them out, get Your Helmet and Buckle up its Gonna be a Killer Ride !

if your driving bye Check out my Course just don't block my Driveway .
You are welcome to come use the Course.

anyone on my property is invited only if there responsible.. and are careful,
and if you hurt yourself you are on your own..
there is Signs Warning you of being safe . pay attention to the warning
signs that's why there there.. for the Course.. & your'e Safety !

I don't have a working doorbell, but call if you like to let me know your coming. (603) 901-2042

Everything I Do in this Hobby or Rc Airplanes is to Promote these Wonderful Hobbies...
Ive Piloted over 20 years in Rc Airplanes but im only on my second year in rc 4x4 tho all my life ive been into the art end of most hobbies, Building / Painting is as much fun as Flying or Crawling...

This is My House Please use teh garbage Can Don't Litter !
& please Mind the Chippies when you are here its their home too..

Last edited by Possum_911; 03-15-2022 at 01:34 AM. Reason: forgot to ask people to use the garbage Receptacle if they Visit
Possum_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2022, 05:30 AM   #2

Default Re: Possum_911 that's Me, an Eager New Member With a Killer Crawler Course !

Hey, Possum. I sent you a PM, I realized you might not be up to speed with the PM system. Anyway, I would be interested in checking out your course some time.
The_flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 12:46 PM   #3

Default Re: Possum_911 that's Me, an Eager New Member With a Killer Crawler Course !

I No Nothing like Schultze in Hogan's Heroes Im new use my phone number posted and call it like old school. come check it out.. im interested group stuff crawling local too .. still just meeting people 603-901-2042 I would love meeting new people in crawling ( everyone is new to me ) except Rat Fink ..from here...
Old 06-13-2022, 07:22 PM   #4

Call me sometime when your in the area come check it out. you have my number now just don t block my driveway . plenty parking on the street in front of my property to make sure you have it 603 901 2042 see you sometime.

Possum_911 that's Me, an Eager New Member With a Killer Crawler Course ! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Killer crawler. Link Chit Chat 4 11-21-2006 05:07 PM
Eager Beaver 2.2 scale txt grover Tamiya Txt-1 and Juggernaut 9 06-16-2006 10:25 PM
200$ killer pebble crawler crawlerkid Tamiya TLT Crawlers 27 11-22-2005 06:54 PM