Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > New Mexico

Notices

Thread: shirts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #1

Default shirts

ok. this is the last of july and we had the comp in may, is there any chance the shirts are going to be given out anywhere in the future???
crawldad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Yeah, I've got them here at the office. I thought we'd have a gtg or something by now and I've been too busy to coordinate it myself.

Anyone here locally who needs theirs can give me a call and I'll get them all sorted out. Worst case you guys can stop by my office to pick them up. Since that's where they are at.

I'm going to do another print run of them soon. I'm going to do more of the grays because I really like how they look.
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
Yeah, I've got them here at the office. I thought we'd have a gtg or something by now and I've been too busy to coordinate it myself.

Anyone here locally who needs theirs can give me a call and I'll get them all sorted out. Worst case you guys can stop by my office to pick them up. Since that's where they are at.

I'm going to do another print run of them soon. I'm going to do more of the grays because I really like how they look.
so if we wait longer do we get a choice of the white or the gray???
Old 07-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I thought we'd have a gtg or something by now and I've been too busy to coordinate it myself.
I agree.. I have just been so buys as of late. We need to get a good GTG going. Any word if we can use San Ysidro if we do not have any money involved? I bet we can get a few people to show then!
msd44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #5

we can use san ysidro as long as we dont put down any type of course markers to look like we are having a competition. also there cant be any money thing going on. this was the last i heard from James when he was dealing with BLM.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad View Post
we can use san ysidro as long as we dont put down any type of course markers to look like we are having a competition. also there cant be any money thing going on. this was the last i heard from James when he was dealing with BLM.
What if we are avoiding certain strategically placed rocks?
RAM2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #7

im not gettin involved in the strategically placed rocks cuz if the park ranger deems it a competition, whoever is in charge will have to pay a hefty fine for themselves and everyone else who is there, as i understand it. we could just have a fun crawl with family and lunch or something like that.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

I am totally open to a fun GTG at san ysidro. That place is outstanding, and it seems like everyone has a great time there. And it's a great place to run the scale trucks as well.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:53 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

Hell, lets get this going!

I wont be back till Aug 8 but I'm free after that!

We should get something worked out soon
Brplatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #10

Quote:

hey Pete, pm me your office addy and hours and ill ride by and get a shirt. thanks.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #11

ok. this is the last time i am getting on my soap box. i have asked for my t-shirt, i have volunteered to go get one if someone would let me know an address to go to as "the office" tells me nothing, i will call someone and make arraingments as to how to get one. all i want is one stinking t-shirt and im done. is one phone call or address too much to ask?????
Old 08-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Wanna grab mine to?
Old 08-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #13

Intersting...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194046

What are the shirts in question? Are they NMRCC specific shirts? Cloak has a few shirts for sale. I thought the pic in the shirt for sale in the above link link was also used for state? Maybe not. Kind of cool though.

Last edited by zerimar; 08-16-2009 at 05:29 PM.
zerimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerimar View Post
Intersting...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194046

What are the shirts in question? Are they NMRCC specific shirts? Cloak has a few shirts for sale. I thought the pic in the shirt for sale in the above link link was also used for state? Maybe not. Kind of cool though.
i dont know if what cloak is selling are the shirts from the state or not. the above pic is the state shirt that everyone who competed in the state comps were supposed to get in May when the comp was held. yes they are the NMRCC shirts. i cant seem to get an answer as to where to pick up the shirts so i dont know what is being sold. if anyone has an answer to this please pm me and let me know. this is getting to the point of total ridiculousness.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Called Guy and Daniel, now I just need to get ahold of Mitch.

Mitch, the number I have for you shoots into an un-setup voice mail. PM me and let me know what size for sure. I'm going to do up a dark blue for Daniel, would you like the same?

zerimar: I used the same vehicle that I did the art work rework on. Those are not the NMRCC t-shirts.
To be clear, these are the NMRCC shirts.

Although the ash aren't so one of a kind anymore.

Last edited by Cloak; 08-17-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #16

Those are sweet, guess I should have made it to state...
zerimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #17

thanks Pete for helping me get my shirt. i really appreciate it. thanks again.:-P