Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > New Mexico

Notices

Thread: Course in ABQ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #1

Default Course in ABQ

So I'm completely new to crawling. Traded an E-Maxx for a Axial AX10 Scorpion Rock Crawler RTC AX90011... Don't have any problems with it cause I don't know much about them, other than they crawl!

Anyways, I got away from my E-Maxx and Ruslter cause I was not getting any support or welcomes from anyone on the track on ARENAL. They were pretty rude actually, unless you specifically knew them I guess, so I stopped watching their races. So I sold my Rustler and got the E-Maxx and after about a year playing with that, I decided to go CRAWLER cause it looked interesting. So far I like it, but don't know any good tracks or places to crawl here in ABQ. Is there anyone who can direct me to a location without the experience I got from the ARENAL track???

I'm still new to this hobby, so I don't have anything other than a stock crawler...any suggestions would be great, thanks!!!
DizzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #2

well i thnk what your asking is if there is a rock crawling specific course, well there is not. thats part of the beauty of these little trucks. look east, see that mountain? big course right there. someone in the club goes out every weekend so its not hard to tag along. just keep an eye out for post on crawls. we would love to have you join us, the more the merrier. john and a few others are going out this weekend check the thread. im going to try to make it but not sure if im going to be able to close the shop in time. we have our club comps the last sunday of every month, you are more than welcome to join us for those. its a good time. hope i helped you out some. if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.
Superclass is offline   Reply With Quote