S. J. 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: NMRCC 2013/2014 office elections

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default NMRCC 2013/2014 office elections

it's that time again.
p.m. me your nominations by next thursday.
i'm out, served my two.

edit
i was gonna do two polls, for prez and v.p. but i can't.
i thinks most know the results anyways.

PREZ: Christian/ hittman/ s.j.

VP: Scot/ scomck5

Last edited by roglum; 10-10-2013 at 08:02 AM.
roglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: NMRCC 2013/2014 office elections

President and Vice President voting.. Damn. There are just soooo many people in our club idk who to choose
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Arrow Re: NMRCC 2013/2014 office elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittman View Post
President and Vice President voting.. Damn. There are just soooo many people in our club idk who to choose
That's FUNNY!!!!!!!
I know the feeling?????
Mudeater67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #4
www.ottsix.com

We need to figure out how to get more people interested. I say we go down to the big outdoor short course track with a couple of big rocks during one of there events and put on an exhibition and actually let guys drive our rigs a bit. We could even do it at Fullthrottle right there in front on the sidewalk. The trick is to let the guys DRIVE
crawl-o-matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Not a bad idea Matt.. But personally I won't be handing over my $2000 comp rigs. And I think I speak for others as well.

We do need to get more people involved, just need to find a good way without endangering our rigs.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittman View Post
Not a bad idea Matt.. But personally I won't be handing over my $2000 comp rigs. And I think I speak for others as well.

We do need to get more people involved, just need to find a good way without endangering our rigs.
Mudeater67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Anything yet ?????
scomck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

So many choices!!
Old 10-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #9

I think just being out in public a few times and showing what the rigs are capable of would be enough as far as that goes. But the real thing that sells this particular club is the people. I saw videos of crawlers and thought they were awesome, so I didn't need to drive it myself, but really what hooked me was the crew. This group is one best groups of people I have ever met. I tell people that I work with that there isn't one person that I have met that I think 'ah crap, here comes what's-his-face'. (God, wouldn't it be funny after making that statement if I was the one guy for everyone else?) The generosity, the experience and willingness to share that experience, the ability to take this seriously but not so seriously that it ceases to be fun, and ultimately the feeling of it being like a second family. That to me is what would sell people on this hobby and get them to come out. The issue is we keep going to great crawl spots that no one really sees us doing this except us.
So maybe we could combine a driver meeting and an exhibition or just a get together for fun and exhibition at a public place like Matt was suggesting and just show people what we're all about. I am almost done with my new crawler so I will be anxious to get it out and test it and get some tips from the pros! BTW, Matt did you see an email or message from me? I had a few questions for and never heard back. Let me know if you got it and haven't had time to respond (understandable to be sure) or if you didn't get it at all.

See you all soon,
Mike R.

Last edited by Wants2Crawl; 10-06-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: typo
Wants2Crawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wants2Crawl View Post
I think just being out in public a few times and showing what the rigs are capable of would be enough as far as that goes. But the real thing that sells this particular club is the people. I saw videos of crawlers and thought they were awesome, so I didn't need to drive it myself, but really what hooked me was the crew. This group is one best groups of people I have ever met. I tell people that I work with that there isn't one person that I have met that I think 'ah crap, here comes what's-his-face'. (God, wouldn't it be funny after making that statement if I was the one guy for everyone else?) The generosity, the experience and willingness to share that experience, the ability to take this seriously but not so seriously that it ceases to be fun, and ultimately the feeling of it being like a second family. That to me is what would sell people on this hobby and get them to come out. The issue is we keep going to great crawl spots that no one really sees us doing this except us.
So maybe we could combine a driver meeting and an exhibition or just a get together for fun and exhibition at a public place like Matt was suggesting and just show people what we're all about. I am almost done with my new crawler so I will be anxious to get it out and test it and get some tips from the pros! BTW, Matt did you see an email or message from me? I had a few questions for and never heard back. Let me know if you got it and haven't had time to respond (understandable to be sure) or if you didn't get it at all.

See you all soon,
Mike R.
I agree. I know I don't do comps but the scale stuff has been awesome fun. I wouldn't mind helping show some people some scale action. Maybe we could set up the bridges that were at the august scale comp or something similar out in the parking lot by the indoor track. Or maybe even inside?
Joe$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

We need crawlers....the scale stuff is off season fun. All of my obstacles are portable and can be used anytime. Of course . Was a good showing for the scalers this year. I'm calling you all out build a comp rig and come play.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

I'll ask for one for Christmas ;)
Joe$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wants2Crawl View Post

See you all soon,
Mike R.
Get that rig done Mike! Season is coming soon! If you need help setting it up, or need any parts, you have my number
Old 10-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Man.. It's a tight race between S.J and Christian.. I wonder who will win??
Old 10-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #15

It's not a tight race now!
Hellyeah II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #16
Quarry Creeper

announcement up top.
congrats, hopefully i'll get to comp with you guys again.
roglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roglum View Post
announcement up top.
congrats, hopefully i'll get to comp with you guys again.
Hope so too friend.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:01 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Thank you Adam for two years of service. You made participating in the competition fun and inspired serveral of us to compete on a much bigger stage.

Congratulations to Hittman and Scot. You are both where you are at because of the time and efforts you have given over the past two years to the NMRCC.

Hope you do well as a team and are able to increase the club membership. I know you both have the passion for the sport that will inspire others.

Nicely done.
MAHitt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #19
Rock Crawler

I'm going to get another comp rig together one of these days... I am just curious to see if anything new comes out anytime soon. If not, I may just end up with another Xr10.
msd44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by scomck5 View Post
We need crawlers....the scale stuff is off season fun. All of my obstacles are portable and can be used anytime. Of course . Was a good showing for the scalers this year. I'm calling you all out build a comp rig and come play.
Im on it
stick-boy-rick is offline   Reply With Quote

NMRCC 2013/2014 office elections - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013-2014 Schedule and other club stuff azvader Arizona 39 10-01-2014 08:02 AM
4cRc² 2013/2014 Comp. Season Mudeater67 New Mexico 23 03-31-2014 11:20 PM
NMRCC VP elections msd44 New Mexico 7 10-01-2010 11:57 PM