RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   New Mexico (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/new-mexico/)
-   -   NMRCC 2014/2015 Comp Season (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/new-mexico/511748-nmrcc-2014-2015-comp-season.html)

Hittman 10-12-2014 08:12 PM

NMRCC 2014/2015 Comp Season

Get ready!!! The time is upon us!!:twisted:

Here are the projected comp dates:
1. 11/1/14 Location: Kuens Krux **All Classes**
2. 11/16/14 Location: San Ysidro
3. 11/23/14 Location: Lower White Wash
4. 12/6/14 Location: Spain
4.5 12/13/14 Location: Spain **Trailclass**
5. 12/21/14 Location: Mega Poo
6. 1/11/15 Location: Pete's Playground
6.5. 1/18/15 Location: Mega Poo **Trailclass**
7. 1/25/15 Location: Copper
8. 2/8/15 Location:
9. 2/22/15 Location:
9.5. 3/1/15 Location: **Trailclass**
10. 3/8/15 Location:
11. 3/22/15 Location:
11.5. 3/29/15 Location: **Trailclass**
12. 4/12/15 Location:
12.5. 4/19/15 Location: **Trailclass**
13. 4/26/15 Location:
14. 5/16/15 Location:
15. 5/23/15 Location:
15.5. 5/30/15 Location: **Trailclass**

NEW MEXICO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: 6/27/15 Location:

*These dates and locations are not set in stone. They are subject to change*
In December, we will come up with the rest or atleast the next 5-7 comp dates and locations.

***Club Dues***
There will be club dues. $20 as always. You do need to pay dues if you want your scores to count and be posted.

***Classes***
We will be running 2.2p, 2.2s, Super, and trail class (2.2 and 1.9)

**Trail class will NOT be ran every comp. We will run it once a month. It will be on the same day as the rest of the classes, it will be held at a location that can handle the volume, and it will be lots of work.

Trail class is 100% reliant on participation. Scot and I (vp and pres) are focused on the comp rigs, so our dedication and attention will not be fully towards trail class when we have it. The people running trail class will need to set up their own courses, time and judge them selves, and maintain time as we do with the other classes. Of course the club will help, because it is something new and it will need some help getting off the ground. But we need to see input from others to keep it going. If there isn't the participation we need to keep it going, it will be stopped, and picked up after the comp season.

***Club Meeting***
The club meeting will be comp #1 this year. This will be an all out comp. 2.2p, 2.2s, super, trail class (1.9 and 2.2) will all be ran. However, scores will not count towards season totals. This WILL be an all day event. Plan ahead for it. We will have a BBQ. Got some good club money still, so we will be providing everything.. Drinks, plates, and food. This BBQ will be November 1st, at San Ysidro trials area. We will have the key so everyone can just drive on in.

Get those rigs ready! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Questions regarding dates, locations, and scoring will be answered at the BBQ.

We are following the same scoring system as last year, but this time without the "lowest course score bonus". I want to keep things as fair as possible for everyone. The scoring follows the:
1st = 25 points
2nd = 24 points
3rd = 23 points
And so on..

This season we have 14 legitimate comps that count towards season scores. I will be dropping the lowest 4 scores. So if that means you miss 4 comps, those 0's will be dropped. If you attend all comps, and have four low scores, those will be dropped. Like I said, I am trying to keep it fair to everyone. With this scoring system as it is, leads and positioning can change from comp to comp, so bring your A-game every comp.

"??" ATM we are unsure of the number of comps we will have. As the season progresses, we will update this thread as needed. Our hope is to have as many comps as possible! We want a fun filled season for everyone.

Really looking forward to this season. I can't wait to get back into it. See you all soon"thumbsup"

Pro
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...psknb1ujy6.jpg

SPO
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3yrlcmrh.jpg

Super
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...pscdago3yu.jpg

2.2 trail
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...pslrfq6j29.jpg

1.9 trail
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...pskeobfmu4.jpg

Yes, getting all those numbers is a pain in the ass..
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...psz2yl3sp8.jpg

MAHitt63 10-14-2014 09:05 PM

Re: NMRCC 2014/2015 Comp Season

Post looks good! Eager to get this season started.

Hittman 10-15-2014 04:42 PM

Eager beaver?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...psddf0c27e.jpg

stick-boy-rick 10-19-2014 07:19 PM

Looking forward to this new adventure in crawling. It will be my first time so be gentle:shock:

Wants2Crawl 10-29-2014 02:52 PM

First let me say I can't wait for Saturday! Looking forward to getting the newly modified dog out there and see how she does. Your Reesechetti forecast: Chance of storms on Saturday, but it is a slight chance.

One thing I am worried about is I see alot of Saturdays for comps. Did people request this or did it just happen? I am one person of course, not sure about anyone else, but Saturdays are tough for me. I have my kiddo's i9sports (soccer and football) and we both have Taekwondo in the morning. If I am not the only one that Saturdays are tough for, can we lean more toward Sundays? If Saturdays work better for the majority, I will have to deal with that and I may miss some comps.

Thanks all and I can't wait to see everybody!"thumbsup"

Hittman 10-30-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wants2Crawl (Post 4931325)
One thing I am worried about is I see alot of Saturdays for comps. Did people request this or did it just happen? I am one person of course, not sure about anyone else, but Saturdays are tough for me. I have my kiddo's i9sports (soccer and football) and we both have Taekwondo in the morning. If I am not the only one that Saturdays are tough for, can we lean more toward Sundays? If Saturdays work better for the majority, I will have to deal with that and I may miss some comps.

ATM we are "feeling" things out.. Running 5 classes is going to take a lot more work and a lot more time.. We will have to step up our game. Personally if I am going to be outside all day, I rather do it on a Saturday, then a Sunday, when I have to work on Monday. ATM we are unsure if trail class will even take off.. If it doesn't we are a lot more free on scheduling. If it does, then we will have to make it work how it needs to. The club is no longer the cute little 6-7 person group where we could adjust the schedule for people when needed. Some sacrifices will have to be made. Sucks we have to, but I am happy to have such a large and supportive club right now.

Answer your question in a round about way?:mrgreen:

Wants2Crawl 10-31-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hittman (Post 4932613)
ATM we are "feeling" things out.. Running 5 classes is going to take a lot more work and a lot more time.. We will have to step up our game. Personally if I am going to be outside all day, I rather do it on a Saturday, then a Sunday, when I have to work on Monday. ATM we are unsure if trail class will even take off.. If it doesn't we are a lot more free on scheduling. If it does, then we will have to make it work how it needs to. The club is no longer the cute little 6-7 person group where we could adjust the schedule for people when needed. Some sacrifices will have to be made. Sucks we have to, but I am happy to have such a large and supportive club right now.

Answer your question in a round about way?:mrgreen:

No, not really. I posted my comment/concerns in the forums in hopes that we might hear from the several of the members of the club and what would work best for the majority. I certainly hear you about getting up on Monday morning for work after being out all day Sunday, many of us have to do that. My Monday starts at 6 am and I am definitely not a morning person, so I feel you.

That being said, if Saturdays end up being best for the majority, so be it. One thing I need to know is how many comps we can miss and still have our scores count for the season. I know for sure I will miss 12/21/14 as I will be on my way to Texas for the holidays. I am not going to be able to make most of the Saturdays as I was making this particular Saturday a special occasion as it is the opener/club meeting/barbecue. (I made a commitment to my son for i9sports and TKD) I don't want to spend 20 dollars on club dues so my scores will count if I can't make enough comps to have them count. So please let me know before tomorrow how many 0s can be dropped if we end up doing several Saturdays.

MAHitt63 10-31-2014 01:27 PM

Do I hear frustration in your typing? Remember, NMRCC leaders are unpaid volunteers that have donated a lot of time, effort and even their own $ to get this club to where it is. You know that Mike.

NMRCC definitely want you to be at every comp this year. We want everyone to be able to make it but with a larger crowd comes challenges. There were specific requests to have more comps on Saturday so now its a challenge to satisfy everyone.

Please be patient, NMRCC is doing its best to accommodate.

Wants2Crawl 10-31-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHitt63 (Post 4933073)
Do I hear frustration in your typing? Remember, NMRCC leaders are unpaid volunteers that have donated a lot of time, effort and even their own $ to get this club to where it is. You know that Mike.

NMRCC definitely want you to be at every comp this year. We want everyone to be able to make it but with a larger crowd comes challenges. There were specific requests to have more comps on Saturday so now its a challenge to satisfy everyone.

Please be patient, NMRCC is doing its best to accommodate.

Hey Mike,
Yes there was slight frustration as I did not see in Christian's responses that there was alot of requests to do Saturdays. You will see in my post before his response I actually mentioned that. What came across in his response was that he would rather be out all day Sat. than Sun. when having to go to work Monday. Also replying with we aren't the cute little group anymore seemed a bit aggressive. I am not looking for a war here, in fact I am quite done now that there has been clarification from you. I wish the requests from several people for Sat. would have been stated in the original response.

I know they work hard and I love the direction and growth that the club has had. I voted for them and voted to keep them again as Pres and VP. My original post was meant as nothing but a request in case there had not been any requests and it was just being tried. That is all I got.

I hope I have not offended anyone as that was not my intention. I do still need to get an idea on how many scores can be dropped or if we are even doing that anymore. If Sat. ends up working better than Sun for everyone, I will likely miss alot of comps unfortunately.

MAHitt63 10-31-2014 03:32 PM

I'm not offended at all and your input is valued. I was only trying to ask you to be patient this year, It will be a learning curve. That's why only five of the sixteen dates have been announced. Hittman and Scot have been stressing over how to make it all work.

Come out to the event Saturday so we can actually talk. I know you have been eager to get the rig out.

See you then.

scomck5 11-07-2014 11:39 AM

Some dates have changed be sure to check it out up top! "thumbsup"

Hittman 01-01-2015 03:18 PM

All comp dates are up!! We will have 14 legitiment comps this year.. We will be dropping the lowest 4 scores.

All dates are subject to change. Thank you to all who makes this club enjoyable"thumbsup"

Mudeater67 01-02-2015 07:56 PM

:shock: State Looking Good Can't Wait!!! :ror:

Hittman 05-30-2015 10:23 PM

Season total scores are posted. Very good season guys. Second year as president and I am still loving it. This is just an awesome club. We lost some good guys this season, but also gained some. As much as I hate f'n scalers, trail class was a huge hit and most definitely helped the club out. We had our largest member increase, Ever I do believe.
Looking forward to states this year. And looking forward to next year.

I have to say thank you to Scot, the VP. Couldn't have done it without you man. 8)
I also have to say thank you to all the club members, new and old. To keep it short, you guys are the $hit.

It's been an honor ladies and gentlemen. Let's take this kick ass pace right into AZ, States, and Nationals."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

CBurwinkle 05-30-2015 11:16 PM

Thank you Hittman and Scot for a great comp season. I appreciate all that You guys do to keep the club moving along. This is my first year with the club and have met a lot of good people in it and it keeps growing! It has been a blast, can't wait for states.

CBurwinkle 05-30-2015 11:18 PM

Oh, and good luck to NMRCC in AZ. Go kick some ass!

Scale Junkie 05-31-2015 10:15 AM

Thank you all for a GREAT first season for us SF guys. We really had a blast. I just don't see where I placed for the 1.9 class. I did compete all comps (even if I did break). See you all at States.

scomck5 05-31-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scale Junkie (Post 5235678)
Thank you all for a GREAT first season for us SF guys. We really had a blast. I just don't see where I placed for the 1.9 class. I did compete all comps (even if I did break). See you all at States.

I'll look into that Matt sorry

Scale Junkie 05-31-2015 06:07 PM

Cool! Thanks a lot. I wasn't trying to be a pain in the butt. I just wanted to know how bad I did (lol). I know it is a lot of work adding/subtracting numbers for the season. Just post them or let me know when you get the time to do it. Thanks "thumbsup"

Hittman 05-31-2015 10:15 PM

1.9 trail is fixed. Sorry for the mistake. All the numbers start to blend after a while.