Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > New Mexico

Notices

Thread: ***Official 2015 New Mexico State Championship Thread***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: ***Official 2015 New Mexico State Championship Thread***

All paid up for sporty. Shirt size, large. Thanks for the great job Christian and Scot
stick-boy-rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2015, 10:10 PM   #42
Rock Stacker

PayPal sent. 2.2 Trail & 1.9 trail. XL shirt
505cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #43
Quarry Creeper

smack commence.
i predict abq 1 2 3 for pro and sporty.
roglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:10 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Here's a bit of info..

1. There will only be ONE raffle. This will be held Saturday, after sporty is ran. To us it doesn't make sense to have two small raffles each day, it is just best to have one large one. Those of you who are running trailclass and have purchased raffle tickets already, I will take care of you accordingly.. Or just show up for the raffle, chill while we run super, and then join in on the g6.

2. This location is not accessible by the general public by vehicle. So what this means is we will need to coordinate when to meet at the parking lot so we can get everyone in the gate.
We will meet in the parking lot shown on the map at 8:00am both mornings. We will head in at 8:15. Please do not be late!
If you are coming at an any other time, ie. For the g6 Saturday evening, we will have the key available. For instructions how to get in, call me (Christian 505-977-3648 ) or (Scot 505-489-6869). We hope to get everyone in and out smoothly.
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 11:52 PM   #45
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roglum View Post
smack commence.
i predict abq 1 2 3 for pro and sporty.
Mudeater67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #46
Quarry Creeper

On behalf of NMRCC, I would like to thank everyone who is participating in the 2015 New Mexico RC Rock Crawling Championship. The San Ysidro Trials Area has some of the best rock in the State and we are allowed to compete on it. It is a Special Permitted area for this type of event and all of the paper work is signed and approved. BLM has been very cooperative and said they hope to see us do this again next year. I want to make sure they still feel that same way when we leave.... Please follow all of the posted rules when visiting and camping at this location. They can be found on the BLM website.
BLM has stressed a few of the rules to us and they are simple to follow.
Please respect the land. We have a permit to compete in a specific area that will be marked out on maps we will provide. The designated area is the best rock and is also closest to the parking lot that we have permission to camp in at no additional charge.
There are not any hook-ups or facilities. All camping must be in the disturbed area, meaning the parking lot that is a short distance from the gate, up a dirt road. This dirt road should be accessible by most cars but may get difficult if rain decides to join us. There is a parking lot right off the highway also so if you choose to leave your car there please arrange for a ride. Its further to the second parking lot than most would prefer to walk. Do not pull your full size car or truck off of the established road for any reason. Please keep yourself and your RC on the established trails.
This is a gated area that is to be kept locked. Please plan to meet at the gate at the pre-arranged time of 8 AM each day or contact one of us if you can not be there at one of those times so we can make arrangements to get you in. Cell phones typically work in this area depending on the carrier.
There are not any Restroom Facilities. Per BLM guidelines, please dig a hole and burry your waste. They ask that you pack out your toilet paper so please plan to do this. Please do not leave any toilet paper on the ground. Pack it in pack it out. There are not trash cans so please bring trash bags and DO NOT LITTER. AT ALL, ANY. Please and thanks
Fire must be in the existing fire rings only. Camp stoves and grills are allowed. Individual fires are not. NO FIRE WORKS of any type PERMITTED. None, leave them at home.
There is not any food or water available. Please plan well. Bring plenty of water, ice, sun screen and shade if you have it. There is a gas station in San Ysidro that has snack items.
BLM notified the Sandoval County Sheriffs Office that we will be out there in case of emergency.
It's a great spot and this event will be a lot of fun.
See you there.

Last edited by MAHitt63; 06-22-2015 at 08:33 PM.
MAHitt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:30 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper

Hell that's like living on the Rez
We can handle that ! Thank you NMRCC
Can't Wait
Old 06-23-2015, 12:23 AM   #48
Pebble Pounder

The El Paso crew will be late the first day. If we had known of this a couple of weeks ahead of time we could of planned to be there a day before or planned differently. The first group will be there around 10am and the second group around 5pm.

Jorge
teamvaladezhobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:20 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

Jorge
Being that you guys are only running Trail class and most likely the G6 you will nit miss out on anything. The post clearly states if you can't be there at 8 am to contact Christian or I for arrangements into the gate. Please do not feel excluded because that is simply not the case. So just to be clear, you are welcome to come out when you can. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this event.
scomck5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:17 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Two More Dayz (State)
I need a Map ?
Old 06-28-2015, 07:40 PM   #51
Rock Stacker

Had a great time at the comp. Thanks Christian, Scott and Mike
poncho_ponch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:10 PM   #52
Pebble Pounder

Thanks for a great show to all clubs and Christian, Scott and Mike for all the leg work behind the scenes we will be back next year.

Jorge
teamvaladezhobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:10 AM   #53
Quarry Creeper

i had a good time.
thanks to everyone that showed.
big thanks to christian, scot and mike, love you guys
roglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:25 AM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Re: ***Official 2015 New Mexico State Championship Thread***

Awesome Event we all had a Great Time an event to Remember !! Thank You NMRCC
Old 06-29-2015, 10:29 PM   #55
Rock Stacker

Well it was an exhausting weekend but lots of fun. Great location, well organized. And thank you to all that came out and made this event a success and especially those who put the event on (Hittman, Scot, and Mike). Your hard work was appreciated.
CBurwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #56
I wanna be Dave

Official scores are in the first post.

Thank you to everyone who came out. It was my first time hosting states as the prez and I have to say it was a pleasure. Thank you to everyone for making this an event to remember. Thank you to the northern and southern clubs, who might be small, but still make a big impact. Thank you to my club, you guys are the best. Thanks to everyone who helped judge, time, setup, tear down, ect.. This weekend, don't think your actions went unnoticed or unappreciated. A huge thanks to everyone involved.

I am happy to have sporty back where it belongs.. And get pro for a third time in a row.

This year was a blast.. And I am already thinking about next year. I can't wait
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:19 PM   #57

Thanks for putting on a great show at a great location. You all did a great job!
hatewater is offline   Reply With Quote

***Official 2015 New Mexico State Championship Thread*** - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official 2013 NM State Championship Thread punkfan New Mexico 127 06-26-2013 05:47 PM
New Mexico State Championship 2012 roglum New Mexico 71 02-04-2013 05:02 PM
Official MiRCa State Championship Thread binaryterror Michigan 142 10-04-2011 10:21 PM
Oklahoma State Championship(Official Sign up Thread) chad30w Oklahoma 38 06-28-2011 09:04 PM