Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Noob Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Noob Question

First off i have an Rooster Crawler esc, a 55 turn motor, and stock axial reciever, with a 6 cell batt pack...

My problem is that when i plug my esc into the battery the steering works but the motor will not go in either forward or reverse... The light goes off on the esc like its trying to work but it dosent... It Sometimes works when i push the car while holding the trigger but not always...
I have tried a 35 turn motor and it worked for about 10 minutes and then started to do this... i have tried different battery and reciever but its still the same.. I also re-programmed my esc but nothing...

Any help would be appreciated...
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 04:06 AM   #2
RCC Addict

hmmmm.... check your esc leads,make sure theres nothing loose or falling apart. Check your t/x batteries they might be dieing or dead. Make sure your batteries are getting charged. It might be a problem with your charger itself. Make sure your lotor leads are in the right spot. Make sure your crystals are secure in place. If anything head to your Local Hobby Shop and have them take a look at it. It could be dozens of things. Might be big, might be small. Hard to tell with out the rig in front of me. Sorry about that. Good Luck.
ADDICT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

make sure your esc is plugged into the throttle on your receiver and not the battery slot on receiver
discgolferlee is offline   Reply With Quote