RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Newbie General (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/)
-   -   ? on the wreckluse tube chassis (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/136312-wreckluse-tube-chassis.html)

ydoow 09-19-2008 02:24 PM

? on the wreckluse tube chassis

Does anyone know if the wreckluse tube chassis kit from www.rcpcrawlers.com fits the stock ax10 scorpion suspention?

Texas_TJ 09-19-2008 04:32 PM

bad link...

BuzzKilla 09-19-2008 04:46 PM

http://rcpcrawlers.com/product.php?p...7&cat=6&page=1
there ya go....

just get it. if this hobby was all plug and play, it would be no fun.
making your own links is not the hardest thing in the world"thumbsup"

erb5991 09-19-2008 05:22 PM

i agree with buzz, making links is definately one of the easiest things to do on a crawler with a little tubing and some all thread youl be set

Rockpiledriver 09-19-2008 05:31 PM

Since the Wreckluse is not a comp chassis there is no definative wheelbase mesurement. The wheel base you choose is based more on tire choice. For example a 1.9 rig will need a shorter wheelbase to look right than the same rig with 2.2 tires. We will have suggested link dimensions for different wheel bases, axle types and tire sizes up soon. The links suggested will be available through us. "thumbsup"

LoveToROCK 09-19-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver (Post 1350701)
Since the Wreckluse is not a comp chassis there is no definative wheelbase mesurement. The wheel base you choose is based more on tire choice. For example a 1.9 rig will need a shorter wheelbase to look right than the same rig with 2.2 tires. We will have suggested link dimensions for different wheel bases, axle types and tire sizes up soon. The links suggested will be available through us. "thumbsup"

I keep going to the website and looking at the same four pictures. I want to see more and learn about it before I order one. Being an old Jeep racer, and I had one that was tube framed I really am interested in one. This one will costs a lot less and won't hurt as bad when it rolls.

Where can I see more?

smitty349 09-20-2008 06:56 PM

Hey im actually looking at getting this chassis

if look closely on the picture they are using the axial stock shocks and axles and links

cant wait to see what people come up with,with this chassis

Texas_TJ 09-20-2008 11:41 PM

i love that chassis but i could never justify spending more on a chassis that i did for my whole crawler new

akguanja 09-20-2008 11:43 PM

you get what u pay for.. thats one sick chassis TCS.. if i was a jeep guy id be all over it.

- tre

LoveToROCK 09-21-2008 08:46 AM

I don't see how this thread "belongs" in Newbie General Forum. It was moved here from AX10.

Is this chassis for Newbies?

LoveToROCK 09-22-2008 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveToROCK (Post 1352151)
I don't see how this thread "belongs" in Newbie General Forum. It was moved here from AX10.

Is this chassis for Newbies?

Again I ask...

I was hoping to learn more about this chassis from people that are running them. I suppose Newbies must be running them. :roll:

Please move this where it will get replies.

raul duke 09-22-2008 08:30 AM

Nobody is running them cause nobody has them yet.;-)

LoveToROCK 09-22-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raul duke (Post 1353142)
Nobody is running them cause nobody has them yet.;-)

Well the "QUANITY AVALABLE" keeps dropping on the website so they are being sold. Somebody has them.

akguanja 09-22-2008 12:11 PM

its a conspiracy

Rockpiledriver 09-22-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveToROCK (Post 1353332)
Well the "QUANITY AVALABLE" keeps dropping on the website so they are being sold. Somebody has them.

Directly from the website. ;-)

The Wreckluse Tube Chassis Kit Stage 1 (Chassis and body panels ONLY) *PRE-ORDER*

Estimated Ship Date - Early to mid September 2008

We are scheduled to ship these this week. "thumbsup"

LoveToROCK 09-22-2008 05:16 PM

I'm sorry, I took it to mean they were in and being sold because the number keeps going down.

From the website:
Quote:

SKUwreckluse_chassis_kit Quantity in stock12 item(s) available Weight3.00 lbsPrice:$259.99
So you are limiting your preorders for this??? I have to ask why?

Rockpiledriver 09-22-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveToROCK (Post 1353651)
I'm sorry, I took it to mean they were in and being sold because the number keeps going down.

From the website:

So you are limiting your preorders for this??? I have to ask why?

The number goes down 1 for every one pre-sold.

We are not limiting the number pre-sold. Looks like there are 12 listed, did you need more than that?

LoveToROCK 09-22-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver (Post 1353661)
The number goes down 1 for every one pre-sold.

We are not limiting the number pre-sold. Looks like there are 12 listed, did you need more than that?

If the number goes down as you say with every preorder sold then yes it does look as if you are limiting the amount. Twelve more it it says 0 available right?

And if you are trying to be funny at my expense asking if I need more than 12, no I don't. Actually I don't NEED to buy any.

I asked for more info anout the chassis...did you offer any or explain why you have no info?

Thanks, I'm not helpless I could build one but time is lacking, just looking for more info, pictures...anything. I was interested in buying one, not twelve.