Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: trouble programming rooster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Unhappy trouble programming rooster

Hey there, I have searched and still have not found an answer to my dilema... I've tried to program the rooster for throttle profile 3-lipo batt,forward,brakes & reverse. I thaught it couldn't get any more simple but I can only get profile 1 & 2. Am i missing something?? any help would be apreciated!!
bighitbomber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Searched what? I searched "rooster crawler profile" and came up with about 5 threads that explain that there are only 2 profiles.
joemomma95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma95 View Post
Searched what? I searched "rooster crawler profile" and came up with about 5 threads that explain that there are only 2 profiles.
Searched the same thing...The destructions say there are 4 profiles, profile 1&2 for ni-cd & ni-mh and profiles 3&4 for lipo cut off.... cannot get it set to 3 or 4 just 1 and 2...
Old 01-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
MODERATOR™

Did you read what joemamma just said?

If not, did you pull everything out of the box and read it?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

http://teamnovak.com/download/instru...tercrawler.pdf

There is a stupid little piece of paper (that I threw out) in the box that explains the crawler version only 2 profiles. 1 no lipo 2 lipo

Last edited by wickedgmc; 01-04-2009 at 08:54 PM.
wickedgmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Did you read what joemamma just said?

If not, did you pull everything out of the box and read it?
Sorry if i pissed you guys off... Yes I can read and that's all i've been doing for the past couple of hours, that is why i have asked a question. Yes i have searched "rooster crawler profile" and have read about nothing but glitches. I've got the instructions right right in front of my face along with everything else that came with the esc. Low and behold... still no answers. I have been reading this forum long before I registered and i know to "search before asking". Once again I am sorry for asking a "stupid" question and i wouldn't have if I hadn't exausted all avenues first. Just lookin for a little help that's all...
Old 01-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
MODERATOR™

No one's pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighitbomber1 View Post
Just lookin for a little help that's all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma95 View Post
that explain that there are only 2 profiles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedgmc View Post
There is a stupid little piece of paper (that I threw out) in the box that explains the crawler version only 2 profiles. 1 no lipo 2 lipo
There ya go!
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedgmc View Post
http://teamnovak.com/download/instru...tercrawler.pdf

There is a little piece of paper in the box that explains the crawler version only 2 profiles.
Thank You. This would explain alot. I did not receive this little note in my box. That was easy...
Old 01-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
RCC Addict

ah dont sweat it BigHit. some people get their shorthairs in a frizzle and forget they too were once new, and yes, even experienced forum users have issues with some search threads.

fwiw, ive seen 2 rooster crawler packages that DID NOT have the small sheet saying the Crawler version only has 2 profiles, opposed to 4 of the non crawler Rooster ESC. so they do get missed occasionally.

lets face it, the choices are search and hope you find the answer in 20 minutes to an hr of reading, or ask a ? for the kazillient time to get an answer within 5 minutes. thats how popular forums work.

its easier to answer the ? or link to the answer than it is to waist the time saying Do a search and not offering any other info.

jm2c.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmahh View Post
ah dont sweat it BigHit. some people get their shorthairs in a frizzle and forget they too were once new, and yes, even experienced forum users have issues with some search threads.

fwiw, ive seen 2 rooster crawler packages that DID NOT have the small sheet saying the Crawler version only has 2 profiles, opposed to 4 of the non crawler Rooster ESC. so they do get missed occasionally.

lets face it, the choices are search and hope you find the answer in 20 minutes to an hr of reading, or ask a ? for the kazillient time to get an answer within 5 minutes. thats how popular forums work.

its easier to answer the ? or link to the answer than it is to waist the time saying Do a search and not offering any other info.

jm2c.
Thanx Timmahh. I'll admit I was a little frizzed too cause i thaught it would be easier to get an answer than the run around. It's not like i am new to the r.c. scene and don't know what I am talking about but without that important peice of paper anybody would be lost...