For the venom I know of these hopups so far:

1. choice of wheels and tires
2. RC4WD XVD's will be out soon.
3. Hot Racing aluminum C-hubs
4. Hot Racing aluminum Steering knuckles
5. Hot Racing aluminum rear lockouts
6. Your choice of shocks
7. Remote diff. lock kit
8. Venom Dig unit should be out soon (hopefully!)
9. Venom skid plate
10. Your choice of springs and shock oil

There are some custom things that help too:

1. Customizing axial diff. lockers
2. L brackets to get rid of upper battery tray and relocate upper shock position.
3. Axial Integy driveshafts

I'm sure there are a couple things I am forgeting.

the kill "have you seen a venom compete? i have and its a joke, all of them have broken parts and no support just my 2 cents buy the losi "

First off, yes the first batch or two of products had some trouble with parts breaking from being overheated. What truck is perfect from the get go. The newer creepers are now being sold with a sweet skid plate to solve a major hang up on the front of the transmission, Along with the heat treated issue being taken care of.
But no support. Ha, obviously you haven't checked the creeper section lately. Chris has been a huge help! I have had all my questions answered promtly and anything that broke was shipped as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure most have had a good experience with venoms customer service.
You say a creeper is a joke as a comp truck! You have got to be kidding me! You must have known this is goin to stur a little something up. I have made a few adjustments to my creeper to minimize the torque twist and damn. My creeper will do just about anything an axial or berg will do. That's right I said Berg. I can do this with the factory chassis too. Can you use a factory axial chassis for your comp rig? I think not! All the local guys around here are very impressed with my rig. I'm proud to say I'm an owner of a Venom Creeper. Bring it axial! Bring it MOA! My trucks ready, now I just need to polish my skills as a driver. lol

To "the kill": Your .02 cents SUCKS!

Last edited by legion1capone; 04-28-2009 at 11:58 PM.
legion1capone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #42
Pebble Pounder

ya...I have to agree with you...come on, how can you really compare a creeper that has been available to the public for just under 3 months now...to the axial, that has been out for 2+ years or to that fact, a losi that is is not even out and which 99.9% public has not seen in person or even driven?
Dark8ngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #43
Quarry Creeper

The Losi looks sweet I saw it running bone stock at the Daniels park comp a month or so ago. I think it placed 3rd overall with no mods. I run an ax-10 right now and its great however when I think of all the money I spent on hop-ups in comparison to what the Losi already has I get slightly depressed. I plan on seeing how it places for a month or two after release and than deciding whether I move to the Losi or build the BERG.
69CrazyHorse is offline   Reply With Quote