Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: New to the forum and crawling all together...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer 88 View Post
wow nice car how dose it pefform where did u buy it going to get one when money is good next week i get paid so we are looking good

First off thanks, i got mine from rcrockcrawling.com it was 299.99 before electronics. As far as how it handles from my point of view it handles great but im also pretty new to this. The skidplate gets hung up kind of easy on the right rocks but overall i love it!!
Wheetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

that is a good lookin truck. i am eager to see how those shocks work! one thing that jumped out at me was hot the shocks seem to point in at the bottom. if you can move the lower attach point out i would for better shock tune ability but make sure nothing is going to bind or break!
jamesdicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheetness View Post
First off thanks, i got mine from rcrockcrawling.com it was 299.99 before electronics. As far as how it handles from my point of view it handles great but im also pretty new to this. The skidplate gets hung up kind of easy on the right rocks but overall i love it!!
can you make the skid kinda like a ramp you know angled so it wont snag as easily
Old 07-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdicken View Post
that is a good lookin truck. i am eager to see how those shocks work! one thing that jumped out at me was hot the shocks seem to point in at the bottom. if you can move the lower attach point out i would for better shock tune ability but make sure nothing is going to bind or break!
Thank you, the shocks point in because of my mounting choice on the actual rig i haven't started messing around with different positions but thank you for your insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdicken View Post
can you make the skid kinda like a ramp you know angled so it wont snag as easily
I actually just looked at it and i think i can try to fab something up that thought didn't even cross my mind!
Wheetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheetness View Post
maybe just run the hell out of it and the lip will wear itself out.