Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: New guy saying hi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default New guy saying hi

Just wanted to say hi and show my rigs (You guys have already helped me on a couple things). I just recently got into crawling I had a 1/18 Losi Lst 2 with a 8000k before this.

My Tundra is a Radioshack special 1:6 with a new frame and electronics moved to the bed. I got this a while ago and spent as little money on it as I could while saving money for an AX10. I put some newbright wheels on and lowered the body. I put in headlights/taillights and fog lights, and waterproofed the engine area. I put some springs from a Traxxas (dont know what model) to give it more flex. Its pretty slow and its full independant suspension so its not much of a crawler but I just needed an excuse to working on something in my garage and have some (or alot) or beers. Its now going to be my tow vehicle and a shelf ornament (or a trail truck when my ax10 is down).

My Ax10 is stock but I have a couple of plans for it. Were expecting our second child in a month so Im going to take it easy for a little bit. I recently sold my 1:1 Jeep XJ 6" lift and 35's so I need something to spend my allowances on (for some reason I thought this hobby would be cheaper lol).

Thanks for having me here
bboybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Ummmmm beeerrr.....

can you take sharper pics of your truck...seems pretty cool...but blurry...your ax10 is pretty cool to...

and welcome.
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Looks like a cool place.
billm67 is offline   Reply With Quote