Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: need helpful info please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #1

Default need helpful info please

I picked up a Tekin FX-R esc 55T motor combo on ebay brand new. the price was fair so I thought it would be a good buy since I heaer good things about the esc. Do you veterans of the FX-R have any set up tips you can pass alon or anything I need to look out for what battery to avoid, someone mentioned troubles with a 3S lipo he was using. Please help.
pacman_gptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

This is your new best friend....
Attached Images

willashcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

This thread is full of great info.

Kaetwo's Tekin FX-R Review...
weck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #4

Default Will, you are an ass!

Weck, thank you very much. I appreciate the fact that someone took the time to help me out without giving me the old "why don't you use search" B.S. People like you are appreciated greatly. That thread helps me.

Last edited by pacman_gptx; 12-05-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: regret
Old 12-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman_gptx View Post
Weck, thank you very much. I appreciate the fact that someone took the time to help me out without giving me the old "why don't you use search" B.S. People like you are appreciated greatly. That thread helps me.
No problem. had that thread subscribed for a long time now so I could use it myself. glad it helped
weck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman_gptx View Post

Will, if I wanted to use the search option I would have, I am a noob to crawling not to using forums. You could have saved the energy you expended being a total ass and ignored my request like the other thirty people who viewed this thread, but you went out of your way to jerk my chain, thanks. Next time I need help from and ass I'll search for you, how about that!
Ya know ragging on folks for pointing out you really didn't ask a question and about everything about the fxr has been covered over and over is not gonna win you any friends. Maybe ya ought to take a breath and Do Work.

Last edited by oldhippie; 12-02-2009 at 07:12 PM.
oldhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #7

Thanks, but this is a hobby not a full time job for me, and if I can get the info from helpful folks like weck I will, I don't know about you all but I don't have all day and night to search every thread for info I can ask for. you know the search tool will search every single instance of the word you search for sometimes that's too much to go through. So please understand I'm not in this to make enemies or friends, but a tiny bit of help and encouragement goes a long way, much farther than sarcasm which is exactly what will was dishing out. Besides all that I posted that in the noob forum, it was understood that the area was for people who are new to the hobby, with treatment like that how will this branch of the hobby thrive, if I gain any bit of knowledge on any subject RC or otherwise I would gladly pass it on, the last thing I'd do is snub someone, If you don't have time to answer the question don't bother. That's the last I am going to say about it. I'll go back to my corner.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #8
dnf

the fxr is pretty easy to use,
I dont know squat about computers.
so the fact that you can adjust without a pc is a plus for me.
and it has never given me any troubles.about a year now.

my sidewinder is a different story
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote