Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: gettin shit on gsrcrc.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 12:32 PM   #1

Default gettin shit on gsrcrc.com

i just posted on gsrcrc.com that i was lookin to start a club in fairlesshills,pa and have some gtgs and all of there members r givin me shit cause i posted that on the site i thought rc rock crawler had alot of good sports and comradery. im new to the sport and tryin to get my 11yr old into it.
new2crawling is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
MODERHATER™

Post up here in the regional section, if the same people chime in let me know, I hate that shit. This is the biggest best site you could ever need anyways, anything less is just a wannabe copy.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
Suck it up!

Did you check to see if there already was a club in your area?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

That's too bad.

I am a member of WPaC (Western Pa Crawlers) and we always welcome new members or even non-members to our comps.

We comp in Yorkville, PA and Ohiopyle...maybe you could make a trip some time.

Check us out at http://www.networkhobbies.com/forums/index2.php?id=WPaC

Last edited by mascman; 12-13-2009 at 01:15 PM.
mascman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #5

i checked on the usrcca site and there was none.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #6

mascman thanks very much for the offer i will gladly represent for you guys if youd like im just lookin to start a club that gets to gether once in awhile and messes around nothin serious right now
Old 12-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

the usrcca site shows accepted clubs in your area not all small cluibs or upand coming clubs check the regional section in your area like 666 said theres bound to be somepeople close to yea also a way to meet local guys if they are looking to start up a club. i made the same mistake when i first started up come to find out theres now 4-5 clubs allwithing a couple hours drive from me and theres only one listed on the usrcca site
punkuup5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2crawling View Post
i just posted on gsrcrc.com that i was lookin to start a club in fairlesshills,pa and have some gtgs and all of there members r givin me shit cause i posted that on the site i thought rc rock crawler had alot of good sports and comradery. im new to the sport and tryin to get my 11yr old into it.
Sorry... just gotta ask... what is "gtgs"? I'm new too, be gentle.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #9
Ex Nor-CalRCRC slave

GTG= Get ToGether
gunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

I don't know exactly what was said to you as I usually prefer not to get involved in the childish crap that goes on with some of these forums.

GSRCRC IS a club...why would you go onto a clubs forum and ask its members to join another club in the same area? If you wanted to join a club and find other crawlers to have gtg's with...why didnt you just join GSRCRC and post up to have a gtg? why start your own club? I think alot of our guys got bent out of shape due to the fact that they thought you were trying to hijAck members to join another club, which you have to see would be something that they would look down upon.

In your defense i know our club members can be rough on people when they decide that person is agiasnt them or even if they think it. come back to the club and try to reconcile. It really is a good bunch of guys and our gtg's and comps are always great fun. No need to start your own club...just join an already great, successful crawling club...GSRCRC
TURBOFEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOFEST View Post
I don't know exactly what was said to you as I usually prefer not to get involved in the childish crap that goes on with some of these forums.

GSRCRC IS a club...why would you go onto a clubs forum and ask its members to join another club in the same area? If you wanted to join a club and find other crawlers to have gtg's with...why didnt you just join GSRCRC and post up to have a gtg? why start your own club? I think alot of our guys got bent out of shape due to the fact that they thought you were trying to hijAck members to join another club, which you have to see would be something that they would look down upon.

In your defense i know our club members can be rough on people when they decide that person is agiasnt them or even if they think it. come back to the club and try to reconcile. It really is a good bunch of guys and our gtg's and comps are always great fun. No need to start your own club...just join an already great, successful crawling club...GSRCRC
X2 A great bunch of guys to hang and comp with!
Robotboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:26 AM   #12
RCC Addict

Ill post up as GSRCRC treasurer, heh official capacity LOL, anyways. We try and welcome everyone we can to our club the forum is a "club" site so to speak. Some guys are just a little too territorial. I dont know specifics for the same reason as Turbo said. We are an ever expanding club encompassing NJ, NY, PA, and frankly if your from CA and here visiting come comp with us.

Now to address your concerns i am truly sorry for the "welcome" you had recieved, and i will extend a hello right now and simply say you are welcome to join us, come BS with us we really are friendly bunch of guys/gals who love crawling. I can understand if you've been put off :( and am truly sorry. We have a bunch of great guys from all walks, and ages 8-108 (not really)

Again truly sorry comon back post Hi im..... thread and jump in the shout box with us. Hopefully look forward to crawling with you

Pat
scatterbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
RCC Addict

This is loaded with tech .

Your time on our site wont be missed.
PROTOTYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Post up here in the regional section, if the same people chime in let me know, I hate that shit. This is the biggest best site you could ever need anyways, anything less is just a wannabe copy.
Than why did you join that wannabe copy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOFEST View Post

Exactly the point...and the simple fact that it was in the introduce yourself section. I didnt see any, hi my name is Joe and i'm lookin to gtg with some people in my area..

Last edited by D-ran83; 12-14-2009 at 04:20 PM.
D-ran83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #15
Keep it real

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ran83 View Post
Than why did you join that wannabe copy?
Because he's a Superstar duh!
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:34 PM   #16
RCC Addict

Lmao@ ^^^^
scatterbrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2crawling View Post
I posted in your intro thread 30 mins after you, welcoming you and letting you know that there are members from gsrcrc in your area, we GTG and comp not far from where you live. (That was 12/11/09) You received many welcomes and were encouraged to check out the site and even post if you wanted to get a GTG going. There was some banter in the thread but it is all in good fun, we bust each other chops regularly.

On 12/13/09 you posted that you wanted to "start a club" There were some discussions and even remarks by another newcomer. Instead of making your intent clear the issue blew up and now you (and others) feel the need to bash a club on a different web site.

Just the facts guys...
jmz6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
Because he's a Superstar duh!
Are you trying to be little Patrick, he been getting belittled and is getting upset about it. You should try and be a little nicer don't you think.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I am :?
joesbruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #20
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesbruiser View Post
I am :?
New2crawling went to gsrcrc club web site and try to start a club by asking them if they want to. I don't think he knew he was on a club site to begain with. Then 666 started hating and then Tanis belittled 666 and I told Tanis to be nice, then you got confussed, but we all knew that you would, like you always do.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote