Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Wal-Mart to Crawler Conversion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #41
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobin3d View Post
people say a pictures worth a thousand words.

I can't believe you threw away those springs!

Seriously though, before I tossed everything other than the body I broke the shock towers and took off the springs. Might find some use for them. The funny thing was, the springs on that thing do absolutely nothing! They were never intended to compress at all....No suspension movement on the New Bright.
silentcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #42
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentcircus View Post
I can't believe you threw away those springs!

Seriously though, before I tossed everything other than the body I broke the shock towers and took off the springs. Might find some use for them. The funny thing was, the springs on that thing do absolutely nothing! They were never intended to compress at all....No suspension movement on the New Bright.
I cut them off after the pic, I though the same thing, but after I compressed them in my hand and they didn't spring back I threw them away too. they're not springs, just coiled metal
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #43

idk me too dont have alot of money to spend at all considering im 20 with a sh*t job and a family lol but i wouldnt even waste the 20$ on a toy fro wally world i would put it up and it will add up there are plenty of rigs that are low dollar but you can still compete im not bashing you just saying and it may not be top quility but look up the redcat rs10 there is a hole section here on them and you can get a rtr out the box for less then 200$ shipped to your door, reed on here im new to crawling but everyone here has helped me ALOT and ive also learned alot everyone here for the most part wont bite just read and ask questions but dont get offended if you dont get the answer you want everyone has a flaw with every rig its personal opinion.... have fun break it, fix it, and have more fun.... again thanks everyone for all there help
rdeflayme is offline   Reply With Quote