Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: where is the classifieds?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default where is the classifieds?

I see the feedback for the classifieds but I cant find where people are selling their stuff.
hellacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
I joined the Band!

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
717CRAWLERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Please try to "search" or read the rules first. IF you did that you'd have the answer. "SEARCH" works great for letting you know what you can and can't see.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

According to the "RULES" you must be a member for at least 30 days, have 30 post and whatever else. I have been a member since 06 have 15 post because I mostly read. Why cant I see the f*ing classifieds????? Since I have been "READING A LOT" I have notice there sure does seem to be a lot of "SEARCH" police around here. Wtf..can't someone post a simple question in the "NOOB" section none the less with out all the lip about how to search? This place doesn't seem that friendly at times imo. I have been doing every form of rc most of my adult life. I see the policing in other various websites but not on the level here. Its a hobby guys lighten the f*up. Now that I'm done with my rant. Who on here will be nice and explain to me why I cant see the classifieds since I have been a member since 06. Oh and btw..I want to see the classifieds to see if there is something to buy. I guess if it has to be this way then you guys can keep your stuff. I have no problem buying from the lhs. I usually spend over 10k a year on my hobbies and I'm not even exaggerating. I have a bad helicopter habit and same thing goes for the crawlers, boats, cars, planes.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

you need 30 days AND 30 useful posts...you have about 14 "useful" posts to go...
or
pony up the $20 membership fee and see em right away
weck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
Adilynsdad too!

The classifieds have moved to a van down by the river...
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Oh I see you have to have both. I thought you just needed one or the other. I guess I shall post (useful) away then. After this post I should have one less LOL.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
weck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
HAHA..pssssst got your goods holmes. What ya need..I got radios, servos, batteries..OH SH*T ITS THE FUZZ!!! People break left like mad LOL!!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 717CRAWLERS View Post

rcc rules pre-read
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #11

Default Re: where is the classifieds?

I am trying to get my 30 post as well. I have been trying not to post bs but well its tuff some times.
barnyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyard View Post
I am trying to get my 30 post as well. I have been trying not to post bs but well its tuff some times.
Bumping threads that are a year old isn't a good way to go about this, especially when no new info/tech is added
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #13
RCC Addict

+1 to post count...
SINister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:08 AM   #14
Pebble Pounder

i do like the idea of a "hidden" classified. makes it hard for scammers to come in and keeps it safer for us. thank you for this!
gcarrell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:59 AM   #15
RCC Addict

How about just pay 20$ to help support rcc then you can see the classifieds I think it's kinda funny you've been here since 06 and read alot but haven't ever seen a post about how many noobs ask the same question.. Or even paid for a membership. I guess you like to go to the store and read the magazine instead of paying the $ for it.. You will save more than 20$ just by buying from the for sale section. IMO if you can't afford 20$ for the membership maybe you shouldnt be doing this for a hobby.. Also you'll be able to enter in the many giveaways for super cool items that is available all the time

J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #16
Pebble Pounder

i see myself joining after i buy my rig. so far i am really liking this forum. reminds me of my old dirt oval forum i was on. quite easy and a lot of good info. i appreciate all the help and advise i have been getting
gcarrell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #17

Yes, a lot of search police out there.. lol.. but this is the best rc site on the web. Has helped me in dozens of times while building my wraith.. great info here.. if you can just "search" it
ezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #18

Angry Re: where is the classifieds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellacool View Post
According to the "RULES" you must be a member for at least 30 days, have 30 post and whatever else. I have been a member since 06 have 15 post because I mostly read. Why cant I see the f*ing classifieds????? Since I have been "READING A LOT" I have notice there sure does seem to be a lot of "SEARCH" police around here. Wtf..can't someone post a simple question in the "NOOB" section none the less with out all the lip about how to search? This place doesn't seem that friendly at times imo. I have been doing every form of rc most of my adult life. I see the policing in other various websites but not on the level here. Its a hobby guys lighten the f*up. Now that I'm done with my rant. Who on here will be nice and explain to me why I cant see the classifieds since I have been a member since 06. Oh and btw..I want to see the classifieds to see if there is something to buy. I guess if it has to be this way then you guys can keep your stuff. I have no problem buying from the lhs. I usually spend over 10k a year on my hobbies and I'm not even exaggerating. I have a bad helicopter habit and same thing goes for the crawlers, boats, cars, planes.

....................I'm with you hellacool.....i think guys act all tough on here cause it's a website and they think they have big balls or something......I've noticed all the "noob" talk and search nazis repremanding newcomers.....I was in the Army so I know what it's like to be a cherry.......if you saw these guys in real life you would know that they are completely harmless.....just want to feel macho in their unmacho world
jbailey2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbailey2478 View Post
....................I'm with you hellacool.....i think guys act all tough on here cause it's a website and they think they have big balls or something......I've noticed all the "noob" talk and search nazis repremanding newcomers.....I was in the Army so I know what it's like to be a cherry.......if you saw these guys in real life you would know that they are completely harmless.....just want to feel macho in their unmacho world

We don't act tough on here, or whatever you're going on about, the reason we tell people to search is so that we don't end up with 50,000 threads about people asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and etc. All it takes on the "noobs" part is to read a little page (it's higlighted in bright ass green at the top of the page, hard to miss unless your colour blind, but even then you should be able to read) about the rules. Now after said page is read, all the "noob" has to do is follow them, pretty easy if you ask me, especially considering all the free info you can get here without having to do a thing.

And we aren't hard on all "noobs", we understand somebody just getting into the hobby, the only ones we are hard on is the ones that deserve it, but they weed themselves out eventually.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #20
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
hard to miss unless your colour blind,
Silly Canadian, you just blew your cover.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote