Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: CLASSIFIEDS - A How To Guide

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #161
Try to Bend it

Don't worry to much cause people don't sell much intergy and 3 racing shit in the classifieds. So that will always be cheaper on ebay.

And just in case you were wondering there is good chance that your posts in this thread will not be viewed as useful.

Here is a useful link for you -> Clicky
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlucks View Post
Don't worry to much cause people don't sell much intergy and 3 racing shit in the classifieds. So that will always be cheaper on ebay.

And just in case you were wondering there is good chance that your posts in this thread will not be viewed as useful.

Here is a useful link for you -> Clicky
I woulnd't exactly call your post useful either. I wasn't looking to save money I was hoping for better quality and possibly custom made stuff. I didn't buy the star!! I'm sure your really cool and stuff(not really)but as I said I was aware of the rules I just voiced my thoughts on a forum that should keep an open mind.
parks688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
If you want to buy stuff for your scx10, then go buy that from other places then. it seems like your more worried about getting cheaper stuff than helping out this forum......
This isn't a speedway to sell and buy, it's a place to share info and ideas. Hell you don't need to buy a star, just be informative with sharing info like tips and tricks or asking legitimate question AFTER using the search button. And it's not discriminating, we're just making sure to keep at bay who just want to buy and sell.
Like I said above I just wanted better quality stuff not a deal. I didn't even know rcc had classifieds when i started lurking here then i saw posts about the classifieds so I went to look but no go. I like how your so quick to judge instead of spread your wealth of knowledge.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #164
RCC Addict

I see wealth of knowledge in what I posted, I told you how you can be a part if this forum without buying a star and how to search before asking questions, that seams like a good thing to tell people, were you hoping to be given a silver spoon?

Also better quality stuff sounds like good deals to me...... so I don't know what you were trying to get at but it still sounds like you just want to get good deals

Last edited by demonoid369; 05-12-2011 at 12:48 AM.
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #165

Quote:
I see wealth of knowledge in what I posted, I told you how you can be a part if this forum without buying a star and how to search before asking questions, that seams like a good thing to tell people, were you hoping to be given a silver spoon?

Also better quality stuff sounds like good deals to me...... so I don't know what you were trying to get at but it still sounds like you just want to get good deals
your so right!!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #166
WAM
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I see wealth of knowledge in what I posted,
Nice opening
WAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #167
Try to Bend it

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks688 View Post
Like I said above I just wanted better quality stuff not a deal. I didn't even know rcc had classifieds when i started lurking here then i saw posts about the classifieds so I went to look but no go. I like how your so quick to judge instead of spread your wealth of knowledge.

Fair enough, what would you like to know. If I think that I can shed some light on technical matter for you then I will but if I can not then I will stay out of it.
Cool or funny. I guess that is for the others to decide but judge I did not.
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlucks View Post
Fair enough, what would you like to know. If I think that I can shed some light on technical matter for you then I will but if I can not then I will stay out of it.
Cool or funny. I guess that is for the others to decide but judge I did not.
At least you didn't tell me to go somewhere else to buy stuff. You never know I might just be able to share what i know in some helpful way. After all just because I am a new member doesn't mean I am new to the hobby.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #169
RCC Addict

Then show the helpful tips and knowledge then. The only reason why I said buy somewhere else is because you don't seem to interested other than to buy and sell.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #170

Quote:
Then show the helpful tips and knowledge then. The only reason why I said buy somewhere else is because you don't seem to interested other than to buy and sell.
I don't have anything to sell!! Not interested in making money on this site. You, being a veteran of this site took it upon yourself to put the newby in his place. I get it, All I did was post my thoughts in a thread that stated it was safe to post without fear of ridicule, whatever.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #171
RCC Addict

Hey don't get upset, I said you SEEMED like you weren't interested, doesn't mean you aren't, it's just the way you were saying it. it sounded like you were more concerned with selling and buying. So I told you what to do lol but then again if that isn't the issue, we're fine then lol
Old 05-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #172

demonoid, i can haz silverspoonz? how does i get silverspoonz? if there are silverspoonz in the classifieds, i cant see them and I have 30 posts

Last edited by d3r3k99; 05-15-2011 at 09:10 PM.
d3r3k99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #173
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ(Josh) View Post
I am
Quote:
working on
Quote:
getting my
Quote:
30 posts.. LMAO!!!!!
Good luck with that, and prepare to watch your post count drop.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 05-26-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #174
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Good luck with that, and prepare to watch your post count drop.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #175
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
You're going to be busy with this one...
Old 05-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #176
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r3k99 View Post
demonoid, i can haz silverspoonz? how does i get silverspoonz? if there are silverspoonz in the classifieds, i cant see them and I have 30 posts
There's no silver spoon's, but you may be able to get a hell of a deal on hooked on phonic's.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #177

I think we should make a new rule that if you've been a member for over 4 years and have bought a star in the past then you can see the classifieds. If I buy another star then it will take all the money my wife said I can spend. I can't post much cause everyone on here knows more than I do.
gmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #178
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaxx View Post
I think we should make a new rule that if you've been a member for over 4 years and have bought a star in the past then you can see the classifieds. If I buy another star then it will take all the money my wife said I can spend. I can't post much cause everyone on here knows more than I do.
I think we should make a new rule that if you've been a member for over 4 years, have less than 30 posts, and think you're special, your account should be suspended until you buy a star.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #179
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I think we should make a new rule that if you've been a member for over 4 years, have less than 30 posts, and think you're special, your account should be suspended until you buy a star.
now that is funny right there
Old 06-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #180

I have been a member here for a few months, and have lurked around for longer than that, but I just don't understand how some of you folks can think the way you do. You spout off about people needing to post useful or helpful posts, but then turn around and put out garbage yourselves. Great example folks. I can't seem to get my post count up because I don't have a lot of tech to put out about crawlers, and I don't ask a lot of questions because I know how to use the search button. Looks like I may never see the classifieds (which isn't why I am here, but would be a nice bonus). I would buy a star, but I don't gamble and that would be a gamble since I don't know if it is worth it yet. I didn't come here to whine, but after reading ALL of the posts in this thread, I realized that there is a certain level of "My crap don't stink." when it comes to some of the people that have high post counts. Seriously, have some respect. Some of the questions posted here were very legitimate in nature by people that honestly came here for the right reasons but also wanted to view the classifieds. What's wrong with that. I know there are rules for a reason and I am not here to dispute the rules, I just wanted to call out the BS from those that think they are better the the new guy.

Lets try something new. If someone asks a stupid question or one that has been asked a lot, don't comment on it. Don't answer it. Don't tell them to search. Don't say a thing. Just let it sit. They will get the idea. And if someone should happen to feel that they would like to help someone out, then let them.

I hope this post was technically helpful and will be counted towards my overall post count.

BTW Nice truck.
Navtrtl is offline   Reply With Quote