RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Newbie General (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/)
-   -   Question for a customer: components needed for rear steer? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/248540-question-customer-components-needed-rear-steer.html)

Missy 05-08-2010 02:58 PM

Question for a customer: components needed for rear steer?

So a customer here has an AX10 and wants rear steer, we have the axial rear steer kit but I am not sure what else he needs to get this going today.:oops: Can you guys help me out?

Nabil 05-08-2010 03:36 PM

a servo and a 3 channel radio and reciever (or reversing y-harness)

also what axial is it? if the rear axle is not the same as the front, he will need stub axles, inner axles, axle c's, steering knuckles, 10x15 bearings, and steering flangepipes

Missy 05-08-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e-hills4x4 (Post 2444860)
a servo and a 3 channel radio and reciever (or reversing y-harness)

also what axial is it? if the rear axle is not the same as the front, he will need stub axles, inner axles, axle c's, steering knuckles, 10x15 bearings, and steering flangepipes

:shock: Oh is that all he'll need? lol
I'm pretty sure the kit and the servo will do him, Thank you. "thumbsup"

muddyninja1 05-14-2010 09:35 PM

WOW! REALLY?? That was pretty rude don't ya think? If that's all ya need, and you're that sure, why did you ask the question?? Some idiot at my local hobby shop told me that was all I needed for my RTC. Yeah they were wrong. But it seems like e-Hills4x4 was correct!
Be more pollite to other people who are trying to offer help.

Knarly Nerd 05-14-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddyninja1 (Post 2455017)
WOW! REALLY?? That was pretty rude don't ya think? If that's all ya need, and you're that sure, why did you ask the question?? Some idiot at my local hobby shop told me that was all I needed for my RTC. Yeah they were wrong. But it seems like e-Hills4x4 was correct!

I believe your comment is a helluva lot more rude then hers.

romulus22 05-14-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

learn how to read sarcasm and joking expressions before going off on someone.

Krakker 05-15-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

This is newbie General, READ the forum rules! There is NO flaming here, her comment was in NO WAY sarcastic, hence the "lol" at the end of her remark. Lay off the E-attitude and enjoy a decaf.