Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: New guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 07:37 AM   #1

Default New guy

I am new to crawling dont even have a rig yet. I am thinking about getting a RS10 just not sure if it would be comp legal. I became interested in rock crawling when I had to come up with an idea for a business plan for school (yes, I am a 43 year old freshman), the pet brick was already taken. Like Jim Koch (owner Samuel Adams) says "Do something you love and you will never work another day in your life", so I am hoping to find a club in the area or start one and someday maybe set up a park with indoor and outdoor courses and a shop. First things first though, need a rig and learn the how to crawl (pun intended). With 3 kids, 3 step kids, and 6 grand kids I hope to be able to introduce a fun hobby with all of them as well as many others. Anyone in Walton County or close by please contact/educate me.

Well that is me in a nut shell

Stan

Last edited by beernuts; 10-29-2011 at 07:50 AM.
beernuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 11:41 AM   #2
RCC Addict

its comp legal just not very comp wothy without some upgrades. i had mine in a few comps but it was hard to keep up with the big boys. its not a bad starter rig and was alot of fun but soon became to pricey to get it to perform how i wanted. my scx10 is one of my funnest rigs and does much more than my RS10 did. good luck on what ever you get.
crawlhog is offline   Reply With Quote