Notices

Thread: Classifieds?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #21
RCC Addict

Default Re: Classifieds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
You also might as well go ahead and read the rules now so you understand why that post won't count toward the 30 you need later.
ScaleFreak93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofriendstaco View Post
Very strict classified prereqs.
Not really. Ask a few questions, try answer a few, post some pics of your own rigs. Wont take long.
I'm a member on another forum where you have to be a member for a year, AND have at least 300 posts.
HyperMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Same here. I don't even shop on eGay any more. If it doesn't come from RCC or one of its vendors, then I don't need it!
You can't buy anything on ebay for less than retail price anymore anyway.
dstrbd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #24
Rock Stacker

Imight have to spend the $20. Im at thirty posts and been on here for three month to get there lol. I still dont see any classifieds.
tutone500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #25
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutone500 View Post
Imight have to spend the $20. Im at thirty posts and been on here for three month to get there lol. I still dont see any classifieds.
Sometimes it takes a bit...you should be good to go with 31 post. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the main forum page. That's where they show up.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #26
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutone500 View Post
As has been said many times before. It is an automated system, sometimes you will see it right away and sometimes people have to wait a day.

It will show up though.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Well, I got to 30 plus post so I could see the classified but, when I went to put something in there my posts got kicked back to 20ish. I can still see them, just can't put anything on there. It's all good but I would love to sell something.
ndi_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #28
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndi_guy View Post
Well, I got to 30 plus post so I could see the classified but, when I went to put something in there my posts got kicked back to 20ish. I can still see them, just can't put anything on there. It's all good but I would love to sell something.
If a mod decided to go and check out your 30 posts and deems some of them not up to par, they'll get subtracted from your post count.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #29

oh, I see. I was wondering this as well. all I need is 30 legitimate positive post?
IanRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanRose View Post
oh, I see. I was wondering this as well. all I need is 30 legitimate positive post?
Pretty much. Anything along the lines of "nice truck", "thats cool", "x2" etc etc etc will not count.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #31
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
If a mod decided to go and check out your 30 posts and deems some of them not up to par, they'll get subtracted from your post count.
And that's cool too. Sometimes it's just hard to find something to say besides "nice truck" or "cool".
ndi_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #32
Suck it up!

Quote:
And that's cool too. Sometimes it's just hard to find something to say besides "nice truck" or "cool".
Then don't say anything. Or better yet, do some reading and join one of the tech discussions. There is a lot to learn if you're going to be in this for the long haul. Best get as much knowledge as you can.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #33

i dont like the fact that you have to spend money to buy something i would just give it if they needed it ive been on hear for over 30 days and still cant get to classifieds i am bizz and i dont have the time to post post all the time and its not like most everyone one hear dont know what there doing but!! its all good i guess they just whant you to work for it
gixxer6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:05 AM   #34
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer6969 View Post
i dont like the fact that you have to spend money to buy something i would just give it if they needed it ive been on hear for over 30 days and still cant get to classifieds i am bizz and i dont have the time to post post all the time and its not like most everyone one hear dont know what there doing but!! its all good i guess they just whant you to work for it
I don't like the fact that you can't use periods.

And you don't have to spend money, just have 30 meaningful posts. If you're too "bizz" to "post post", how do you find the time to "drive drive" your crawler?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #35
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Sometimes it's just hard to find something to say besides "nice truck" or "cool".
Quote:
Then don't say anything.
That's the best advice ... "Don't say anything" Posting "nice truck" is one of the fastest ways to get a mods attention. Then they go back to see what else you are posting, and if it's a bunch of posts just to get 30, they will delete them.

That's why ndi_guy found his post count drop...a sharp eyed mod spotted him. I bet is it was EeePee
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #36
RCC Addict

Find something you want to mod on your rig, research it, ask questions.you'll gain posts and knowledge at the same time.
I was one of the lucky winners of the free star giveaway! Now after struggling to get 30 posts as a noob at first to access the classifieds I realized that I have saved WAY more than the cost of the star. Also I have entered a ton of other contests because I have a star. If I had it to do again..the first thing I would do is buy the star. I will NEVER be starless again. Everything I have mentioned is only thinking of myself....the knowledge, info and friends gained you can't put a price on...aka supporting the site
Mr.Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
That's the best advice ... "Don't say anything" Posting "nice truck" is one of the fastest ways to get a mods attention. Then they go back to see what else you are posting, and if it's a bunch of posts just to get 30, they will delete them.

That's why ndi_guy found his post count drop...a sharp eyed mod spotted him. I bet is it was EeePee
Just so EeePee isn't hated... I was the guilty party on ndi_guy's haircut
But his 25 "awesome truck" posts in a very short time does tend to draw attention to oneself just like you mentioned.
THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #38
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Joshua View Post
Find something you want to mod on your rig, research it, ask questions.you'll gain posts and knowledge at the same time.
I was one of the lucky winners of the free star giveaway! Now after struggling to get 30 posts as a noob at first to access the classifieds I realized that I have saved WAY more than the cost of the star. Also I have entered a ton of other contests because I have a star. If I had it to do again..the first thing I would do is buy the star. I will NEVER be starless again. Everything I have mentioned is only thinking of myself....the knowledge, info and friends gained you can't put a price on...aka supporting the site
This is what most find after buying a star. The site is awesome, vendors, members, everything. So the question isn't why should I support the site, the question is really why SHOULDN'T I support the site You worded this perfectly!

Last edited by ScaleFreak93; 03-09-2012 at 01:40 PM.
ScaleFreak93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Do you have to have a star to sign up for the give away's or just be a 30 day/ 30 post member?
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #40
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Do you have to have a star to sign up for the give away's or just be a 30 day/ 30 post member?
Do we have to tell you to go read the rules or will you do it on your own?