Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: Newb ? How Do I Post a Member Quote in My Sig?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Arrow Newb ? How Do I Post a Member Quote in My Sig?

so yeaa the titles pretty self explanatory i just want to know
and if you can look at my post i obviously muff'd it up LuLz

thanks guys
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Newb ? How Do I Post a Member Quote in My Sig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky
yea its like a tranny in a monkey suit holding a teacup chihuahua covered in mustard.
Take out ";3619323" after the screen name crunky.
chicklet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #3
No idea what I'm doing

I don't think you can if you don't have a star.

Here is a list of perks when you become a supporting member:

RCCrawler Supporter!
For $20/year, you get the following options:

• A green star next to your name
• Upload unlimited attachments/pictures
• Upgraded PM Box to 100 messages, normally on 50 for a non-supporting member
• Custom title under your name, you set yourself
• Ability to have a custom profile
• Ability to have a user album with 1000 images
• Ability to have a custom avatar, picture under your name, 100X100 5kb
• Double the signature size, with BB code allowed (100 character, 2 line limit with no BB code allowed for standard members)
• Ability to participate in our awesome star holding member giveaways
Ability to search every 15 seconds instead every 90 seconds like non star members!
• Ability to perform advanced (boolean) searches
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

^^it didnt work it stayed the same ;/
Big Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

You need to pay for any individuality on this site. I dont pay for membership on any site because me..you..all of us make these sites what they are and they wouldnt exist without us. Sponcers wouldnt pay to advertise if we werent here.
Crawler King69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Ummmm this site would go on with out you. There's a reason this site is the best. And it's not from attitudes like yours. Nobody forces us paying members to do so , we do it to help with the costs of this site, and to keep it the best it can be. So but without the smiley face.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbounder View Post
Ummmm this site would go on with out you.
I don't know about that hellbounder, it's pearls of wisdom like this,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawler King69 View Post
You need to pay for any individuality on this site. I dont pay for membership on any site because me..you..all of us make these sites what they are and they wouldnt exist without us.
that I pay for
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

probably just poor
korn_2956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

If it was a one time fee to get you started I might have a different perspective but still wouldn't pay. Kinda old every time somebody new joins and everybody jumps in saying pay for a star like they have stock in the company or something. And to those that think this is the only place to be call the geek squad and have your search button checked. There's a bunch of sites that don't charge and grant full access. I got 6 quick links to rc sites I visit every day and for the most part there all the same just every once in a while I see something interesting to read and sometimes comment on. In a few weeks when it gets warm out Ill be working on my 64 SS vert so I might start visiting my chevelle hang outs for a while. Or I might work on my durango or full size blazer and visit my sites related to those hobbies. In the fall when I'm bucking and splitting wood for the next season I might visit my sites related to that. The list goes on I would hate to see the bill if I was a paying member for every site I visit. So keep paying up suckers.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #10
Nope..

You pay for a star to be a supporting member of an awesome site. Which seems better than being a leech. Btw, we are all soo proud of you for all the other forums you're on and not supporting. Keep up the good work.
Brainstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbounder View Post
Ummmm this site would go on with out you. There's a reason this site is the best. And it's not from attitudes like yours. Nobody forces us paying members to do so , we do it to help with the costs of this site, and to keep it the best it can be. So but without the smiley face.
LOL Joe you're hilarious. This guy obviously doesn't understand our forum. This is by far the most organized forum I have ever been a part of especially with members all around the world.

The star pretty much pays for itself...I don't mind paying $20 a year even if I don't win any of the giveaways. If you truly care about your hobby you have to give in order to receive.

Just like racers still have to pay club/practice/track registration fees on top of their race expenses whether it be tires, upgrades, repairs, nitro fuel, battieries, etc.

Maybe I just went off on him....not been a good day at work and I haven't ran any of my rigs in almost half a year!!!!!!!!
alexchen86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

Quote:
If it was a one time fee to get you started I might have a different perspective but still wouldn't pay. Kinda old every time somebody new joins and everybody jumps in saying pay for a star like they have stock in the company or something. And to those that think this is the only place to be call the geek squad and have your search button checked. There's a bunch of sites that don't charge and grant full access. I got 6 quick links to rc sites I visit every day and for the most part there all the same just every once in a while I see something interesting to read and sometimes comment on. In a few weeks when it gets warm out Ill be working on my 64 SS vert so I might start visiting my chevelle hang outs for a while. Or I might work on my durango or full size blazer and visit my sites related to those hobbies. In the fall when I'm bucking and splitting wood for the next season I might visit my sites related to that. The list goes on I would hate to see the bill if I was a paying member for every site I visit. So keep paying up suckers.

well la-te-frickin-da. Why don't you go outside and play with.............
yourself .
Twist n Broke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:25 PM   #13
RCC Addict

My buddy was out splitting firewood with his woodsplitter, and it kept glitching out on the maple. Does he need a BEC?
ScaleReady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaleReady View Post
My buddy was out splitting firewood with his woodsplitter, and it kept glitching out on the maple. Does he need a BEC?
I would highly suggest using a BEC on everything you use in life! Especially the Mr. Coffee

Last edited by ScaleFreak93; 03-15-2012 at 10:00 AM.
ScaleFreak93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I give at least $20 every Christmas to the Salvation Army Santa and they've never done anything for me. I have no problem giving RCC $20-50 a year for all the help it's provided and money it's saved me, either from warning me about bad purchases or getting good deals in the classifieds. Not to mention the thousands of dollars worth of giveaways that you can enter with a star. I've never won yet but I've also never won Lotto 649 and I spend way more than $20 a year on those tickets.

An attitude like yours is like saying "I'll take all the help I can get from you but when you suggest I even consider returning the favor I'll just tell you to go fack yourself, but I'll still ask for help next time I need it."
AdverseCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #16
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
So keep paying up suckers.
Welcome to RCC
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
RCC Addict

i'd support the forum if i could afford it... but i cant... im a member of 7 different forums and thats $140.00 a year i have bills to pay and fines to pay off..

anyhoo... back to the topic...

i was wondering about this myself but i kinda figured out that you had to be a supporting member to be able to do that.
AX10wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
Nope..

Id offer to help but you're from Canada..
Brainstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
Rock Stacker

All right I give in guys I cant take the pressure I'm weak. I had the $20 today but got sidetracked by an 18 pack and a cigar. I promise Ill send the money soon so we can all hang out and be friends. I want to be accepted so badly Ill do just about anything to prove it. Just hope I dont have to do anything gay.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #20
Pebble Pounder

Gay is in the butt of the beholder. Or something like that.
korn_2956 is offline   Reply With Quote

Newb ? How Do I Post a Member Quote in My Sig? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
post your favorite movie quote!!!!!! desertmaxx Chit Chat 219 11-11-2013 05:49 PM
Hi, first post for this newb. johnnyh66 Newbie General 2 04-23-2010 05:20 PM
Best scale nats sig / quote yet! Unimoger Competitions 17 05-11-2008 07:33 AM
Post a funny quote from your spouse! rcracer Chit Chat 75 11-29-2007 01:08 PM