RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Newbie General (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/)
-   -   anyone in or near north west new jersey (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/newbie-general/468767-anyone-near-north-west-new-jersey.html)

nwnj scaler guy 11-08-2013 10:55 PM

anyone in or near north west new jersey

Looking for people in or near nwnj to get out and do some scaling/crawling. I got some good spots and am looking to make some new friends and learn some other spots.

Charlie-III 11-09-2013 06:40 AM

Re: anyone in or near north west new jersey

Yep, there are a few (Rockaway is one).
Have you tried Garden State Radio Control Rock Crawlers ? It's based in NJ although most of our comps are further south or in eastern PA.

You could also try the regional forum here, or eparcc.com (I think I got that correct). There are members on both EPA & GSRCRC. We also have some GTG's and G6 events in Hope NJ.

nwnj scaler guy 11-09-2013 02:07 PM

I was on gsrcrc and havent bin on in a while and cant seem to get on or start up under a new name.

Charlie-III 11-09-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwnj scaler guy (Post 4542219)
I was on GSRCRC and haven't been on in a while and cant seem to get on or start up under a new name.

PM one of the mods, they can help out.

Hmmm.... guess that won't work. PM me here with whatever info you can, I can pass it on to GSRCRC mods."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Or, reply here & I will link it to a mod on GSRCRC.8)

jmz6 11-09-2013 04:12 PM

I am an admin on GSRCRC and can help you get back on, PM me your username, I will check into it and can reset your password if needed.

We run a G6 in Warren County, NJ and a few scale comp events not far into PA, (Poconos, Upper Black Eddy, Palmerton)

Charlie-III 11-09-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmz6 (Post 4542353)
I am an admin on GSRCRC, I can help you get back on, PM me your username, I will check into it and can reset your password if needed.

We run a G6 in Warren County, NJ and a few scale comp events not far into PA, (Poconos, Upper Black Eddy, Palmerton)

Bingo!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks for the help JMZ.8)

[PS, OP, I can do some things on GSRCRC, but I'm not a full admin.;-) ]

jmz6 11-09-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie-III (Post 4542426)
Bingo!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks for the help JMZ.8)

[PS, OP, I can do some things on GSRCRC, but I'm not a full admin.;-) ]

Charlie, thanks for fixing my grammar oops. I usually try to make sure it doesn't look like a 3rd grader wrote my post.. :flipoff: