Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Newbie General

Notices

Thread: I need help getting started

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #1

Default I need help getting started

I canot find my ideal starter car a nylint crawler. I dont have much money to spend and want to know if any one can tell me were i can get a 1/18 scale one for under 100 bux. They arnt at my local walmart.
poor crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor crawler View Post
I canot find my ideal starter car a nylint crawler. I dont have much money to spend and want to know if any one can tell me were i can get a 1/18 scale one for under 100 bux. They arnt at my local walmart.
do youy need a jump then?
i'm affraid your feat you are trying to commence is almost impossible unless you know someone who's willing to gie one up cheap?. nylints have been disco'd for a while now and everybody on the bay thinks they're diamonds just because they were popular.
Your best bet to be honest for the money you have is probably to save another 100 bucks and buy a 4x4 wheely king unless you can find one of them cheap somewhere.
It's well worth saving up those few extra $'s to get something worth having and in which you can still get parts for.
If you were to get a wheely king then the best thing you can do is search! It's a little bit of wrighting saying Search \/ click it, type what you want to know then you'll have every word with relevance at your finger tips.
i also suggest reading is your best friend, keep your whits about you and don't lissten to flamers!
And most of all have fun!
theshimonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:57 PM   #3

Thank you for not makeing fun of me lol. any way i might do that but most of my budget goes to a descent airsoft guns in the 10+ dollar range and i was looking for a side hobby. Rc cars a are diferent but the airsoft guns i use have very similar parts. I guess ill just have to save. unless you know of any cheap crawlers.
poor crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor crawler View Post
Thank you for not makeing fun of me lol. any way i might do that but most of my budget goes to a descent airsoft guns in the 10+ dollar range and i was looking for a side hobby. Rc cars a are diferent but the airsoft guns i use have very similar parts. I guess ill just have to save. unless you know of any cheap crawlers.
Save up and keep an eye out for a used 4x4 wheely king on the ebay. I bought one last week and love it. Lots of flex for a stock truck.
bnoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:34 PM   #5

Haha $10 + Airsoft pistol? Good luck, although where I live you could get a pretty decent one haha.
LtKar is offline   Reply With Quote