Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: baja slash basher ready for summer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default baja slash basher ready for summer

This my baja bodied slash with a good amount of basher upgrades. It has every rpm part made which I think is alot better than alum for most parts since it flexs rather than bending. I did upgrade the front and rear shock towers with alum. ones for allittle bling and they don't need to flex and also gives me alot more adjustability for the shock mounts. I also did the front alum bulkhead. It has alum traxxas steering links and upper links aswell.It has a front swaybar kit on it which helps a ton. For electronics is has a vxl with a mamba max 5700 that will run with 2s lipo most the time but sometimes 3s for wheelies at 30 mph.
I put the 4x4 slash wheel and tires which I think look cool and scale.
Next upgrades will be light rack for roof and bumper from rpm.I also want the alum. trans case and might do cvd's but still looking into options for axles.The one thing that I'm not sure about is the rear bumper? For now it's going to stay but soon I'm going to build a tube engine cover around my son's baja bug which I'm posting on here aswell under baja slash jato arm's and after that I will see if it come out good or not.I'm a baja bug guy as you can see from my avatar owning the biggest 1to1 baja built (It's for sale but so far I still own it) so thats why when I saw a bug body for a slash I had to do it.
Attached Images

62 bugzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links