Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Chuckworks RC slash chassis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #1

Default Chuckworks RC slash chassis

So i snapped my chassis in two when i hit a pole. I've been looking at aftermarket chassis because i keep breaking the traxxas ones. I was at rcx 2012 in longbeach i was looking at the chuckworks rc low cg chassis. I really liked it and was thinking about buying it but has anyone heard anything about these chassis? Are they worth buying or should i look at a different company?
keith179150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Chuckworks RC slash chassis

I see them pop up on craigslist from time to time in my area. A lot of guys at my track runs an STRC kit with a rustler chassis with good durability, if you are open to other options.
PFC FNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #3

I dont want another plastic chassis. Im not too concerned about having a low cg truck. I just want a durable aftermarket chassis
Old 06-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Chuckworks RC slash chassis

Keith,

I ran into the same issue then I bought a replacement plastic chassis and installed Proline's chassis saver. I have yet to have a problem with another broken chassis and I beat the heck out of my Slash, nothing but out door bashing.

Pro-Line Chassis Saver 6062 for Short Course

Chris
Baja Bandido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #5

Thanks. But i already have a chassis save. But thats not where it broke. It literally broke in half. Anyways i went ahead and purchased the cruckeorks slice A4 and i love it. I think it is well worth the money. I have the fastest 2wd slash on my track. I was talking to another guy who said with that chassis he could put 4x4s in the wall in corners
I cant get my slash to roll if i try, the truck jumps a whole lot better too. Its amazing how much of a difference it made. I even threw on some street tires and i can get grip all tye way through the corner while on the throttle. The truck will spin out before it comes close to rolling. I have also combined this chassis with the proline protrac kit and it is amazing. I would highly recomend this chassis to anyone with a slash 2wd, especially if you plan to race it. And if you install a protrac kit your truck will handle amazing on the track.

Chuckworks RC slash chassis - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slash shocks on X-Trail chassis?? jreckner Axial AX-10 Scorpion 6 09-10-2009 06:46 AM