Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: Arena granite trucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Arena granite trucks

Its kinda late to be posting cause I've already purchased 2 of these for my nephews for Christmas presents but wanted to know what any of you thought of them? Or if anyone on here has had any personal experience and what have I gotten into.

My 2 nephews are 5 and 9. They just love driving my wraith any chance they get but I've noticed with the nature of how they drive they tend to want to jump stuff , run at rocks full blast. I show them how its intended to be used in form of a traditional rock crawling and they look at me like I'm nuts and go back to full speed mayhem.

I was looking at the traxxas rustler, stampede at first then I checked out the review on big squid Rc. The granite scored better in monster truck shootout. They both have been calling the wraith a monster truck. The granite reminds me of a cartoony non scale design but it has a mean beefy look but seems to have great low cog and tough enough for bashing.

My main concern was minimal investment, parts availability, durability. With 2 of these from tower hobbies with the free shipping and coupons the price was great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
xsputnikx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

I see I misspelled that one gotta love auto type was supposed to be arrma lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Arena granite trucks

yea arrma good tk i was also looking to buy one
chazekxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Arena granite trucks

I dunno whats going to be harder waiting for the kids to open them at Christmas, or resisting to take the controller from them for a "test drive" I think im more excited than they are.

The bits of info I have seen so far only faults the truck has is the servo is super weak, and the motor is geared to high up and the battery compartment can limit what batteries may fit.

Arena granite trucks - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
6.CRC Drift meet 2013 Karting Arena Zagreb - A CowRC Sponsored Event Team CowRC Non Crawler RC's 0 11-17-2013 08:26 PM
Pro arena truck raceace 1.9 Scale Rigs 105 10-21-2011 11:05 PM
Last may madness comp at r.s.r.c. Indoor arena.....results and pics. JEFF THE JET Missouri 4 06-10-2009 12:26 AM