Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: c0bra build a weird drift car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2021, 07:18 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default c0bra build a weird drift car

Like the tittle says I’m building a bit of a weird drift car, or it it motorcycle? Anyways that doesn’t matter, what makes this unique is well…..

It’s a trike! The front portion of the body is actually fairly tall…. Compared to the really short bed. For those interested, this is a usukani d3t.

To make this thing even crazier I had a few brilliant, well maybe questionably brilliant ideas! First “brilliant” idea was to mount a 2” light bar on the roof. Why you may ask? Honestly i don’t know, it’s already a bit of a crazy rc, why not add to it? The second brilliant idea is to add one of those pitbull whip lights (if that’s what they are even called. Again same reason why.

For color of this thing, I couldn’t go with a normal color. Blue, red, black and orange wouldn’t fit it, so it’s going to be purple with silver wheels!

As far as electronics I figured since I’ve built enough drift cars that are very pricy, why not go the opposite side of the spektrum with this! So I got the motor/esc, servo and gyro all off of amazon. I already have 2s shorty pacs and I’ll use an mt44 receiver.

Will try to post build pics, but if I forget I’ll post finished pics and let everyone know if I run into any weird Chinese engineering. After building a different usukani drift car, I’m assuming they left the interesting engineering to the Japanese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

c0bra build a weird drift car - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
c0bra’s limited production drift car c0bra Non Crawler RC's 2 02-18-2020 09:59 AM
c0bra’s simple drift car that forgot how to be simple c0bra Non Crawler RC's 3 01-30-2020 07:17 PM
c0bra’s d4 rwd rc4wd hilux drift build! c0bra Non Crawler RC's 41 01-22-2020 10:03 PM
c0bra’s easy rwd drift car c0bra Non Crawler RC's 2 05-17-2018 06:22 PM
1/5 scale drift car build. toka100 Non Crawler RC's 15 09-01-2011 04:10 PM