Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > North Carolina

Notices

Thread: looking for any type of crawlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #1

Default looking for any type of crawlers

as the title says im looking for people to crawl with im willing to travel but in the process of trying to get a good safe crawl spot toghter im located in havelock im near greenville and jacksonville and 2hrs. from willimgton and 3.5 hrs from raleigh im wanting to gett peolpe togther and see if we cant get a spot togther to crawl and hold comps theres some sweet trails on cherry point and there super long one is about 2 hrs. and the other is a little over 1 hr. trucks im crawling are a losi mrc, axial tuber/comp rig, and scx10 should be here monday for my scale project, and im getting my wheely king up again. please contact me if your wanting to crawl.
wlfburgjetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
RCC Addict

i am about 30 min from wilmington and 1-1/2 from raleigh.
hotrodsonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:50 AM   #3

were at are you excatly maybe we can get together one day
Old 10-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

I'm in Angiers, got a scaler and ain't scared to travel. 15-20 mins from Smithfield. About 20 mins from Raleigh. Absolutely willing to crawl, Just need someone to go with.
hvydty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #5

thats not to far im like a little over an hour from smithfield we can try and meet up on like sat afternoon or late morning its up to you if your intersted and to anyone else that wants to go crawl i got a pretty sweet spot with rocks and a spot for trail use the trail is fun as hell.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I just need to know where and when. As it goes, I have this weekend off so Saturday is good. Let me know somewhere you feel would be a good meeting point and we can do this.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #7

give me a call my number is 352 428 4304 im set on sat. like late morning. i shouldnt have to work im hoping not but ill keep you posted. im bringing my mrc 1.9, the tuber 2.2, scx10 1.9 comanche. not sure where your thinking of meeting ill map quest the half way between here and smith field that sound the most fair.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

gonna have to reschedule a meeting. Getting out of my work truck this afternoon, I stepped (slid) off the step and boogered up my foot. Freaking hurts. Had to cut my boot strings off to get the boot off. Swelled up that quick. I'll call as soon as I figure out what is going on.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #9

No biggie I hope you feel better I also have a bad ankle just got a cortisone shot and I'm in pain was going to push through it
Old 10-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvydty1 View Post
gonna have to reschedule a meeting. Getting out of my work truck this afternoon, I stepped (slid) off the step and boogered up my foot. Freaking hurts. Had to cut my boot strings off to get the boot off. Swelled up that quick. I'll call as soon as I figure out what is going on.
yeah sorry to hear about the foot Tim-a-tee. i talked to him right after it happened.told me he screwed up his foot.i always knew he had a foot fetish.not to screw it too badly.

get better soon Timmy.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #11

Lol
Old 10-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

"Update" Found out I have a chipped bone on the bone behind the big toe. Go figure. No cast, no brace, just keep off of it. Well that was Friday night. Saturday morning decided to put up a ceiling fan in the spare room and stood on the step ladder barefoot. All went fine till I shifted my weight and stubbed my big toe on the ladder. Instant surge of crippling pain and lost my ballance, stepped backwards off the step ladder,( bout two short steps high) right into a box of glass halloween decorations. Luckly I stepped on a metal lantern instead of the glass but still gashed a inch wide, 2 inch deep cut lengthwise under the skin. Sooo Now I hobble level instead of one sided! lol!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvydty1 View Post
"Update" Found out I have a chipped bone on the bone behind the big toe. Go figure. No cast, no brace, just keep off of it. Well that was Friday night. Saturday morning decided to put up a ceiling fan in the spare room and stood on the step ladder barefoot. All went fine till I shifted my weight and stubbed my big toe on the ladder. Instant surge of crippling pain and lost my ballance, stepped backwards off the step ladder,( bout two short steps high) right into a box of glass halloween decorations. Luckly I stepped on a metal lantern instead of the glass but still gashed a inch wide, 2 inch deep cut lengthwise under the skin. Sooo Now I hobble level instead of one sided! lol!

HA HA jk timmy.atleast you walk straight now.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #14

sry man you sound like a wreck right now hope you recover well im leaving for a month to yuma arz. bringing my comp truck and my scale jeep im stoked for the next month. ill play soon to
Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #15

Ok so I leave monday any one down for crawl on friday scale, mini, comp whatever there is a trail spot out by me in havelock or we can meet somewhere else let me know asap.

Tags
havelock, jacsonville, scale, usmc, willmington