Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > North Carolina

Notices

Thread: Scaler spots near Charlotte

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #1

Default Scaler spots near Charlotte

Hi Everyone. I am new on here and new to all of this. My boyfriend who is not and currently lives in AZ will be moving here soon and I am trying to find him some great spots before he gets here. He has a Wraith scaler and is used to a lot of rocks in AZ haha. Anyone know of anywhere to go? Cool fun spots? Cool fun people?

Thanks!
monkysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Scaler spots near Charlotte

Welcome aboard a little early
Cycleeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

That is so awesome that you support his hobby! I am in western NC but there are the NCRCC guys, they will have a lot of info on that part of NC, but if you guys do not mind a bit of a drive let me know and I will be glad to guide you to my spots here in WNC.
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #4

My girlfriend and I went to Rhodiss Dam just to find out it was wall to wall water and gates were closed, dogs were chasing the car etc, talk about a waste of time. Then while looking to see were the bullhole was while driving home through Gastonia I found out the ncrccrawler site was gone which dosent really surprise me so from now on i will be using the true rccrawler site to post and find stuff. We are also pretty disappointed that no one in the area tried to give us any tips on finding spots or directions to known spots. Far different from the awesome, friendly, helpful people who actually want to crawl and meet new people in AZ. I will be looking for spots near Charlotte the next week or so till i leave and will post gps on the stuff i find
monkysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkysgirl View Post
My girlfriend and I went to Rhodiss Dam just to find out it was wall to wall water and gates were closed, dogs were chasing the car etc, talk about a waste of time. Then while looking to see were the bullhole was while driving home through Gastonia I found out the ncrccrawler site was gone which dosent really surprise me so from now on i will be using the true rccrawler site to post and find stuff. We are also pretty disappointed that no one in the area tried to give us any tips on finding spots or directions to known spots. Far different from the awesome, friendly, helpful people who actually want to crawl and meet new people in AZ. I will be looking for spots near Charlotte the next week or so till i leave and will post gps on the stuff i find
Once again,
Gonna stick with the real rccrawler site - NC RC Crawlers

If you noticed, the domain had expired and was awaiting renewal, and is back up and running. Also almost everyone had already commited to the comp in Raleigh, and we all have lives and can't always be there to hold someone's hand.

Just to let you know, everyone there is on here also so we'll make sure to continue to be far from awesome friendly, helpful or willing to meet new people from AZ.

Example of unfriendly
Charlotte/Harrisburg Spots? - NC RC Crawlers

Reason why no one showed up to rhodiss
Change of 4wheel parts crawl to Feb 25th - NC RC Crawlers
johnnie walker is offline   Reply With Quote

Scaler spots near Charlotte - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to Charlotte... roadblock North Carolina 2 08-01-2011 02:46 PM
charlotte crawlers? fugidup North Carolina 4 01-03-2010 09:07 PM
Looking for bash and scaler run spots CrawlinMike Illinois 7 08-02-2009 04:59 PM
Anyone in charlotte,nc qcstrokr North Carolina 3 03-27-2009 09:46 PM
Anyone Near Charlotte, Nc drtyjeep98 North Carolina 2 08-27-2005 05:16 PM