Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > North Dakota

Notices

Thread: Summer Series finale Comp results and Pics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Summer Series finale Comp results and Pics

Well, we had a great 2 days.* We decided since there was only 5 of us planning on coming that we would have the comp in Bismarck and save the lake comp for next summer.* On Saturday we ran trail rigs at a spot that would be a great spot for a comp next year for trail rigs.* Since there was on 4 of us on Sat. we decided not to score the trail rigs and just have fun.* On sunday we had our final comp for the summer series at sleepy hallow.* For a final comp it was a great time but was a little disappointing on the turn out.* With only five of us we had a lot of time to run and have a good time.* Along with the 2.2 we ran the Mini's to make for our first comp with the Mini's.* We had some good donations for the final comp from our local hobby shops.* The hobby shop in Minot Donated a Cliff Climber RTR and WWNH in Mandan donated $60 in gift certificates.* We gave them away in a lottery style system.* For every first place in a course you got 4 spots, 2nd 3 spots, 3rd 2 spots, and 1 for every other spot.* After running 4 2.2 courses and 2 Mini courses, Chad(me) had 20 spots, Mark 13, Sam 12, Rick 12, Brandon 11.* We put them all in a bag and Brandon won the Cliff Climber. The gift Certificates we divided up between us and then drew for the last ten dollar Card.In the 2.2 class we had a bonus gate in the 3rd and 4th course.* We also had 20 gates in the 4th course making for a long but very fun course. Since everyone has run sleepy hallow a few times most of the tricks are figured out and everyone got great scores.*
On to the Comp results:
2.2 Comp results:
_____________Course 1_____Course 2_____Course 3_____Course 4_______Total
Chad___________-3__________-10_________-17__________-20_________-50
Mark____________0___________0__________-15__________-27_________-42
Sam____________-1__________-9__________-18__________-8__________-36
Rick____________-8___________6___________-1__________-11_________-14
Brandon_________-8__________-8___________-8__________28__________4
Mini Comp Results:

____________Course 1_______Course 2______Total

Chad__________-6_____________-5_________-11

Mark__________34_____________-2_________32

Brandon_______34______________3__________37

Sam__________34______________7__________41

Rick___________22_____________25_________47

Tony is going to take the results and put them into his charts and let us know the results for the Summer series.
jpterbl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Pics

the Pics of the comp

http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/r.../comppics1019/
Old 10-19-2008, 08:46 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Well that was a blast!! You fargo and grand forks guys missed one hell of a comp sleepy hollow was perfect (little cold in the morning but not bad). I think that last course was the best tho Thanks to Chad, Brandon, Marc, and Rick for great competetion.
thunder7845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

well things didnt work out as planned with the whole lake thing but whatever we still had a good time. well first of all i want to thank aeroport and wwnh for there donations. second a thanks to who made it to the comp. the weekend was fun finally getting to hang out and do some chit chating and have a little bit more time to have a layed back comp not so rushed. rick had his truck down and after we turn brandons wiener dog into a great dane his truck was set up nice too. sam has the right set up with a tiny body and panthers. chad well he always has everthing set up right. me well after i get my usual couple of run butterflys out i was good to go. im really amazed at what the minis where capable of too those things are alot of fun and it didnt matter if you had one straight out of the box or modded they performed about the same. holy 20 gates yeah i know we have to do them some more that was a blast.

im still wondering about sam and brandon making the names for the giveaway anyone else think it was rigged?

we also did some talking about the winter and summer 09 series changing things up a bit

thanks again im looking forward to the winter series
venom-crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Default Rigged!!!!!

Rigged if I had riged it I would've won the cliff climber (LOL) and the extra gift cert!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Speaking of our rigs, I bet Marks would have been set up better if he would have had his Dig!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:31 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Hey guys, sorry I didn't make the last comp. I really wanted to go to this comp and show off my new DNA rig. I especially wanted to run the MRC with some other MRC's. If Dave hadn't got sick we would have been there for sure. He isn't a fun guy to hang around when he is sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpterbl1 View Post
Speaking of our rigs, I bet Marks would have been set up better if he would have had his Dig!
Ya whats the deal, still no dig. What are you waiting for, get with the times.
tqcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
yeah speaking of it is there anyway you can send it to me so i can get a little bit of use out of it before the snow flies.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tqcookie View Post
Is there really any need to say that. It should've been sent back before this comp.

Last edited by thunder7845; 10-20-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder7845 View Post
Is there really any need to say that. It should've been sent back before this comp.
First of all if Mark wanted it back before this comp that would have been no problem.

Second Without Mark giving me his address I have no where to send it to.

Third I called & left a voicemail like the day after he left it with me telling him it was ready to go. With no response from Mark by phone or on here I didn't think he needed it before this comp.

Fourth it was my intention to bring it with, install it, and setup the radio so it worked for him just as good as it worked for me. But with Dave getting sick I couldn't afford to go on my own.

For you to insinuate that I have misled Mark in anyway or taken advantage of him by not returning his dig before this comp is way off base.
tqcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

hey tony you get the scores figured out yet?
Old 10-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

i never got any messages saying that it was ready i assumed you prolly didnt have time to get it done but whatever im not upset i guess ive done this good so far without it so whatever i will pm you my address now and if you could send it that would be great. extra bubble wrap please i dont want what you did to get f'd up.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:27 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Sorry tony I got a liitle carried away and was just tryin to give you a bad time.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

hey tony, You have the results of the summer series done yet. I want to see where I place now.