Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Northeast National Championship

Notices

Thread: 2016 Northeast National Championship

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2016, 05:08 PM   #101
Rock Crawler

Default Re: 2016 Northeast National Championship

Bummed I had to sit this one out, but congrats to all the top finishers!!! Looks like there was some close competition and Troy kept the pressure through the finals!! Good job!!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2016, 06:23 PM   #102
RCC Addict

I had a great time. Thank you everyone.
KBrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:12 PM   #103
Rock Crawler

no picture thread?:(
onebullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:56 AM   #104
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebullet View Post
no picture thread?:(
Working on it. Our picture guy has his plate full with getting married. I'll sit down today and scour FB for all of he pictures posted so far.
Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:20 AM   #105
Custom Carbon Fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jslick View Post
Working on it. Our picture guy has his plate full with getting married. I'll sit down today and scour FB for all of he pictures posted so far.
Poor guy

Ill see if Patty took any while she was laughing at grown men yelling at toy trucks.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 08:30 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

Well Lads and Lassies , I have started the recovery process of such an epic adventure that is and was NENC! WOW! I cannot even think why I never attended this event in the past ( lack of funds, thats my story!) But I will never have a reason not to attend from now on! JSlick and the EPARRC crew put on one of the BEST events I have ever been to (Battlegrounds is right here too). The facility at Rausch Creek ORP is impressive, the lines available for toy trucks are almost overwhelming. The way That JSlick and crew brought everything together and made this event what it is is amazing, very well thought out program and the added class of having food waiting on the competitors as they came off the courses Friday AND Saturday! Folks that was classy! Ez-Ups at almost every course with water for the Judges and a walkie-talkie in case the Judges needed anything, details like this make me WANT to Judge for a promoter and the hosting club! Pay attenti... I said Pay Attention Promoters!!!! I did not drive as well as I expected as I am sure others will say the same but I am proud that I got to experience this event, JSlick, Be prepared, I will be back!!! I did get my driving under control finally on Sunday and was able to bring one of the AWESOME Trophys home for 2nd in 1.9 Comp, had not touched my little Hot Rod Chevy Bodied T1E Chassis 1.9 comp rig in over a year, she didn't fail me! Congratulations to all class competitors and Winners,Scale competitors were as expected, the usual great group of wonderful guys and gals of all ages having a blast with our tiny toy trucks!!! What an epic event! And the vendors that were there all had some great product! Team KnK Hardware, the Kirby family are great people and can take care of all your RC hardware needs! ExclusiveRC, If it is scale they have it, can get it, or can make it! You want yourself to drive your toy truck, they can scan you and print you out as your own scale self ( your own Mini You!) how awesome is that! And all the vendors that donated, thank you all so much, very cool products! Was great to finally meet some people I have known in the sport for years and of course make some new friends that I am sure will be as long lasting as any I have made in RC Crawling, this is why attending events like this are so much fun and well worth the effort to get there (and back home!) If you don't attend NENC 2017 it will be your loss!!!!
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #107
Quarry Creeper

Well said rusty, well said.
EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:11 PM   #108
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE View Post
Well said rusty, well said.

He bout took up one hole page on here for his comment.. thowt I was trying to read a article in the news paper lol
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:36 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowridinjuggalo View Post
He bout took up one hole page on here for his comment.. thowt I was trying to read a article in the news paper lol
Nothing that important or mentionable, has been written in the news paper, for Years!!!

Way to kick it out, Rusty!
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:50 PM   #110
I wanna be Dave

Glad you all had a blast.... did anyone get any video footage? Please post a link.
tapped-out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:06 PM   #111
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapped-out View Post
Glad you all had a blast.... did anyone get any video footage? Please post a link.
I know i seen a go pro more than once?
sic1to is offline   Reply With Quote

2016 Northeast National Championship - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 Northeast National Qualifier (Northeast Championship) Jslick Northeast National Championship 134 07-17-2015 09:05 AM
Northeast National Rock Crawling Championship Jslick Pennsylvania 22 07-15-2015 11:04 AM
2015 Northeast National Championship Tickets Jslick Northeast National Championship 16 06-27-2015 09:39 PM
2015 Northeast National Championship Classes Jslick Northeast National Championship 5 05-08-2015 05:22 AM
Northeast National Rock Crawling Championship Jslick North Carolina 0 05-05-2015 09:59 AM