RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Ohio (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/ohio/)
-   -   The Ohio Thread (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/ohio/1243-ohio-thread.html)

TwistedCreations 08-01-2004 09:11 PM

The Ohio Thread

Ok, now who is all from Ohio? i can't remember, but there seems to be a few of us( more than i thought). So list in here what ya got and where you are from since we need to all get together sometime and break some stuff.

im in Fairfield, which is about 25 mins north from Cincinnati. i have a mutant maxx( sons) and another Maxx which is being turned into a tuber at this point

Rufies97XJ 08-02-2004 09:29 AM

Re: The Ohio Thread

Hi, I'm Doug and I'm an alcoholic... oh shit... wrong forum

Emaxx (soon to be tuber..maybe.. sometime) from Fairfield also.

jeep94xj 08-02-2004 03:45 PM

Hi, I'm Jeff. I am a certified dumbass! Canton, Ohio (pro football hall of fame...whoopty freakin doo!)
Tube buggy with factor axles, jugg2 tranny, lst's, maximizer beadlocks, rock rings from skipstr, and still fine tuning it. :roll:

EeePee 08-02-2004 04:05 PM

I'm Cory, I'm in Columbus.

I just bought a TXT.

TwistedCreations 08-02-2004 07:01 PM

then we have adam with his clod..so there is 5 of us :D sounds like enough to get a good crawling get together going :D

doug, didn't you say you talked to someone that was in middletown or somewhere near there? haven't you sent him the link to this board yet :flipoff:

BTW- you keep talking about a tuber, you may just have to get sean to build it :twisted: i haven't even felt like building mine :flipoff:

jeep94xj 08-02-2004 09:28 PM

Actually, there will be six when we get my bud's tuber project finished.

EeePee 08-02-2004 10:47 PM

Sweet. How old are you guys? I'm 29.

jeep94xj 08-02-2004 11:07 PM

I'm 11! :flipoff:

Actually it's about a month to 31. :cry:

AdamF 08-02-2004 11:14 PM

I'm Adam, proud owner of the Clodhopper, a maxx eating custom Clod Buster! :flipoff: :D I just got finished mounting one of 4 maxx wheels with LST tires to my axles. A day or 2 of welding and grinding and I'll be ready.

Oh, and I'm 25 years old. And I live in Cincinnati.

TwistedCreations 08-03-2004 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamF
proud owner of the Clodhopper, a maxx eating custom Clod Buster! :flipoff: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
im about to fall outta my chair from laughing so hard here :flipoff:

ohhh, and im 29

Rufies97XJ 08-03-2004 08:16 AM

EeePee 08-07-2004 10:16 AM

I got my shit runnin' last night.

I already broke my custom servo mount, and that needs to be "fixed" very soon.

DontFeedPhil 08-14-2004 04:31 PM

Hey, i am eric and i just got my e-maxx about 2 weeks ago. i love it! i am in avon ohio. :flipoff:

AdamF 08-14-2004 05:13 PM

Avon ohio huh? That sure is a long way to Cincinnati! (according to mapquest)

Bring the emaxx on down so it can get spanked by my clod! :flipoff: j/k

DontFeedPhil 08-14-2004 08:37 PM

haha yes that on the other side of the state. well my e maxx is all stock except for spools but i am trying to find a way to make it wider with out forkin out alot of cash.

TwistedCreations 08-15-2004 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontFeedPhil
haha yes that on the other side of the state. well my e maxx is all stock except for spools but i am trying to find a way to make it wider with out forkin out alot of cash.

dont let adam mess with ya, a stock maxx can spank his clod.. just ask him :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

so making it wider, i take it you have the early version emaxx? if you do have the wide version maxx though, why make it wider? 13" WMS-WMS does just fine. if you go any wider, your basically stuck with stock plastic axles and can't get custom CVDs to run. my new tube rig is the same width as a wide version Maxx and it does great :D

but with having all these guys in ohio and having a few over in PA and a few others close by also, we all need to schedule a date as to when we all can get together for an event. if everyone showed, that would be at least 10-15 people. that would be a pretty decent turn out for an event

Highmark 08-15-2004 12:14 PM

I'm in Ky but I'd do the drive for something....just depends on when and where :flipoff:

4XADICT 08-16-2004 12:00 PM

Are any of you guys near Middletown OH ? If so please PM me as I need some assistance locateing someone there that ripped me off, If I can locate them I will come to OH and take care of this myself. I know this is my problem but any help would be great. Thanks.

TwistedCreations 08-16-2004 02:09 PM

im about the closest to middletown out of everyone except for some guy that doug has been talking to that lives in Middletown. i don't know who that guy is, so im actually your best shot :D

shoot me an email at Toyotafourwheeln@cinci.rr.com

Rufies97XJ 08-16-2004 02:24 PM

I have family in Middletown.
PM for any services... I mean.. if you have any questions