Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Ohio

Notices

Thread: Mansfield/Bucyrus area shops??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Mansfield/Bucyrus area shops??

Are there any Hobby shops in the Mansfiled/Bucyrus area that have crawler parts and or indoor courses? Im in that area several time a year and will be therer from the 23rd till the 26-27th and would like to do some crawlin while Im there.
BADASSPONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Hobby Force and John's hobby shop are the only ones that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, neither one has much stock that could be used for crawlers. I was at Hobby Force last weekend hoping they would have a micro crawler, but no luck.

On a side note, I've been out around your parts working at Standard Steel in Burnham.

Last edited by NeoNeoN; 12-08-2009 at 03:20 PM.
NeoNeoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNeoN View Post
Hobby Force and John's hobby shop are the only ones that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, neither one has much stock that could be used for crawlers. I was at Hobby Force last weekend hoping they would have a micro crawler, but no luck.

On a side note, I've been out around your parts working at Standard Steel in Burnham.
I live 5 minutes from standard steel. Next time yer in the area let me know and maybe we can do some crawling. I guess my only choice for crawling in Ohio is either build a course at the in-laws, do some exploring or make the quick trip to columbus.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

Worked with a millwright from Lewistown who owned a bar in town. I think it was called "Major League" or "The Upper Deck" something baseball related. It was basically the bottom floor of a house and they had old bay flavored chicken wings. Haven't been out there in 2 years, the economy hasn't been so kind to industry.
NeoNeoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

I live right around the corner from the Major League and go there all the time. Unfortunetly the owner Andy Dalton passed away about a year and a half ago, but the bar is still ran by his son and brother.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

You might be closer to Ravenna, Oh and Freddies Hobby, where they have crawler stuff and a crawler course.

Chris
snwchris is offline   Reply With Quote