Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Ohio

Notices

Thread: Ravens rock, beallsville ,ohio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Ravens rock, beallsville ,ohio

A bunch of us did a rd trip to ravens rock, a small park located on crum rd beallsville,ohio. 3 ax10s,1 gmade r1,1xr10,1rs10,2 venom scalers, this place has everything from cliffs caves huge waterfall,creek overhangs, easy to find,easy walk down into the ravine, plenty of very large rocks,we crawled for 4hrs an didnt cover it all,planning another trip soon with a good camera an video footage,awsome place to check out,several hikers was there but all was really friendly an was entertained with our crawlers.anyone looking for a new place to comp or scale your rigs this is a place worth checking out.
crawlernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Ravens rock, beallsville ,ohio

Cool. Is there an actual address? Definitely need pics Also if its a park make sure there's no bans on "motor" vehicles. Sounds crazy but I've been talking to a few guys and a lot of places forbid them. I just don't want anyone to get in trouble or fined...

Last edited by OhioCrawler; 03-20-2012 at 12:25 PM.
OhioCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

HELLO OHIO CRAWLER,I have been keeping up on your place up in wooster looking to have a couple of us to do a rd trip up there to see you, i have a uncle that lives around there,yea we are looking into the parks owners that own ravens rocks, heard its a family that actually owns the property, it would be nice to know we are welcome there with our crawlers, I will get some pictures up on here real soon of the place, we all pitched in an bought a decent camera lol.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

OKAY just found there website ravenrocks.org also address 54118 crum rd beallsville ohio 43716, its a nature preserve owned by quite a few of people, the website has pictures of the place ,check it out.
Old 03-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

your right ohiocrawler, definite ban on certain things, no marking the rocks,painting chalk,writing(all called defacing nature) no gas rc,has to be quite at all times, no music no acohol, an gonna have to present to them what i mean by rock crawler, pretty much what you had to do with the wooster park people, i will keep this updated when i find out more.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #6

let me know when u guys go again i didnt get to go last time but i would like to meet up with u guys for sure. i live 10 minutes from there it actually use to be my grandfathers home place when he was a kid.
gavink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #7

I would love to meet up w u guys and scale. I live on the northeast side of columbus and cant find any one to run w here have five nice rigs so im itching to have some fun its a litle drive but thats ok w me to please let me know a couple days in advance when your running
muddslinger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavink View Post
let me know when u guys go again i didnt get to go last time but i would like to meet up with u guys for sure. i live 10 minutes from there it actually use to be my grandfathers home place when he was a kid.
OK GAVINK, we are going to ravens rock the end of this month on a sat,I will get you the time we should be there,stay tuned on here, oh yea also weather permitting.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #9

Right pn thank u guys finally some fun times ahead
muddslinger7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Ravens rock, beallsville ,ohio - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking to set up a trail run near Beallsville,ohio gavink West Virginia 26 03-27-2011 01:13 PM
Ravens Themed Crawler jeepik Paint and Body 1 06-05-2009 08:15 PM
rock course in glenford ohio painted rock 4x4 General Crawlers 4 04-14-2007 12:34 PM