Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Ohio

Notices

Thread: Battle Grounds 2012 championship!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Battle Grounds 2012 championship!

Just a reminder fellows. I know not everyone goes to the series threads.

This cool event is approaching fast. Will be a lot of people and a lot of fun!

USRCCA Championship Series - COC PRESENTS Battle Grounds Championship at RCCrawler.com
holycaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #2

Default Re: Battle Grounds 2012 championship!

Hello everyone I hope you're getting really excited for this event! I know that I'm getting really excited. holy caveman has asked me if I would like to run a scale avent at battlegrounds. So I came up with what I'm gonna call the dash for cash!!!! We're going to setup is many gates is possible and time it start to finish. I know that everyone will be busy and focused on comp crawling. That's why I'm going to make this as easy as possible. The course will not be a mile long but it will be long enough to be enjoyable.
And the best part is we are going to welcome all scalers 1.9 2.2. As long as you look scale you can run. You do not have to buy a ticket for this event. You just have to donate 3 to 5 dollars and that money will be put into the cash payout for who ever wins the vent:flipof I do not know exactly when we will do this event. I'm going to try to set it up to wear if you have time to run it will be available for you to run the course. If you have any questions please pm me and I will respond as soon as possible!
myers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

This looks AWESOME, never knew of this place. I don't have a comp rig, but I do have a 1.9 scaler. Looks like I might have to make a trip down there.
Devil Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Inc View Post
This looks AWESOME, never knew of this place. I don't have a comp rig, but I do have a 1.9 scaler. Looks like I might have to make a trip down there.
Lets just say the place is awesome
holycaveman is offline   Reply With Quote

Battle Grounds 2012 championship! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official 2012 BATTLE GROUNDS CHAMPIONSHIP holycaveman EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship 540 09-17-2012 09:41 AM
2010 Battle Grounds Championship vids rockbound EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship 35 06-02-2010 05:18 PM
Battle Grounds Championship- The Ultimate 2.2 Championships TwistedCreations EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship 504 07-25-2008 03:25 PM
200+ pics from the Battle Grounds Championship rockbound EVIL CRAWLER DESIGNS Presents Battle Grounds Championship 11 07-24-2008 03:38 PM