RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Ohio (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/ohio/)
-   -   Any good outdoor trails in the Canton, Ohio vicinity (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/ohio/610475-any-good-outdoor-trails-canton-ohio-vicinity.html)

RCTom 07-23-2019 07:26 PM

Any good outdoor trails in the Canton, Ohio vicinity

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any good outdoor trails in the Canton, Ohio and surrounding areas? Or any good clubs that crawl? I'm hoping to find something in a park or similar where there's paths with some rocks, roots, hills, etc. to drive my truck on.

Let me know if you're aware of a place.

Thanks! "thumbsup"

RCTom

Jacrawford 12-15-2019 08:18 PM

Re: Any good outdoor trails in the Canton, Ohio vicinity

A shop in East Canton has a massive crawler course in the store. Called "The hobby Stop" .Owner is real nice and very helpful, he told me the course is open to public 2-8 on Saturdays and i believe weekdays. You can find address on Google or Facebook. Phone number listed wasn't working when I tried but you can reach them on Facebook.

big specht 12-23-2019 06:51 PM

It’s not a out door course but. Them made a hell of a good indoor course with some steep technical areas.

Nez02 01-13-2020 09:16 PM

The Hobby Stop is a great place to check out. He runs late night comps at least once a month, has a great course, very kid friendly, and is a genuine nice guy. He cares about every customer who walks through the door. Even if you dont have a crawler Steve (owner) will make sure you take his personal rig for a run. Couldn't recommend this place enough.

jamesthe1v 01-22-2020 10:27 AM

i'm 10 min south of canton ohio and have pretty wicked indoor and outdoor courses lots of parts and up grades and we hold regular comps for scale and pro sporty mini good group of guys and gals.
we post on tuscarawascounty rc crawlers on facebook or i'm jimrc on fb
always free to run and a good time

scrounge 02-22-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big specht (Post 5985499)
It’s not a out door course but. Them made a hell of a good indoor course with some steep technical areas.

Jim has quite a bit of outdoor course area to crawl, venture, test and tune your rig. The hobby shop is well stocked and people are always willing to help out with advice, tips, tools answer any and all questions you may have.

celticsun33 04-17-2020 03:05 PM

If you want to travel a little bit, Youngstown has a great park. Mill Creek Park. It has a ton of trails, miles of them. A lot of creek beds, and boulder groups too. If you decide to come over shoot me a message and I can show you around a bit. If you wanna venture over here on your own, check out Bears Den cabin area.

jamesthe1v 02-28-2021 05:31 PM

:-)
thank you

Jd6522 05-19-2021 02:05 PM

dundee falls is a great outdoor place with trails mud holes hills and everything and lots of it.