Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Oklahoma

Notices

Thread: Comp #7 again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 08:57 AM   #101
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd22 View Post
From anybody else, this post would mean something. From you, I figure it's just "Little Man Syndrome".

The fact that we went is just killing you. Turn the tables, you would have had an excuse for not going when the time came.
YOUR RIGHT!!!

Last edited by DARKHORSE; 09-21-2008 at 10:49 AM.
DARKHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #102
I wanna be Dave

ouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKHORSE View Post
Thats it, When I win the lottery I am having extensions put in my legs to make me taller:-(

No, Its not killing me at all.. In fact its just the opposite I just think its funny that how somebody that thinks there money and ego are so badass you did so bad..
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:25 AM   #103
Old guy

Quote:
Thats it, When I win the lottery I am having extensions put in my legs to make me taller:-(

No, Its not killing me at all.. In fact its just the opposite I just think its funny that how somebody that thinks there money and ego are so badass you did so bad..
Everybody at the Nats brought their money and their ego. How do you think they got there. Thats why 100 drivers would send the time and money to go. The battle of the egos. The only reason Brian didn't do better was because a rock got in his way. Brian is 70th in the Nation good job , I still beat you I'm 54th in the Nation. Darkhorse is

It's not how tall you are on the out side that makes you a big man , it's how tall you are on the inside that makes you a big man So look inside and grow up...

Last edited by ROCKEDUP RICKY; 09-21-2008 at 10:28 AM.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #104
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Everybody at the Nats brought their money and their ego. How do you think they got there. Thats why 100 drivers would send the time and money to go. The battle of the egos. The only reason Brian didn't do better was because a rock got in his way. Brian is 70th in the Nation good job , I still beat you I'm 54th in the Nation. Darkhorse is

It's not how tall you are on the out side that makes you a big man , it's how tall you are on the inside that makes you a big man So look inside and grow up...
Yeah, Your right Rick...

BYRD - YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!Ive got your hitchhike ill bring it with me at crawlapalooza ...

Last edited by DARKHORSE; 09-21-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #105
RCC Addict

Quote:
YOUR RIGHT!!!
I've seen you've edited your post, but I did see it before I got on the road and it's all in my head, and although I will change up my response being that you erased it and sent me a P.M., which I have not read yet, on purpose, I have the following the say in my defense.

I'm not right, no body is. Don't roll over on me now.

Your funny, and I know that while your steaming when writing what you wrote, I am laughing my ass off...at you.

You can also be a King Size Douche Nugget sometimes. Have you forgotten to take your bi-poplar med's?

First off, I signed up for Nat's with the intent of HOPING to finish in the top 50, knowing full well that there are 30 to 40 guys 10 times better than me. You would have had to be there to know what caused my poor finish. If not for that, I would have been in the upper forty's to lower fifty's, but there's no excuse, I drove up the wrong rock.

I also go into our OK comps with the hope of finishing decent, not breaking or screwing up. The newer guys are stepping up and having good runs and I'm always on the lookout for them, i.e. JB is running great as well as Chad, look at there finishes lately. Hell, look at my brother. Two comps and only gets to run on comp. day b/c I can't afford to leave him my GC2. I have also figured he runs better when I shut my mouth and leave him alone.

How's the above rant lead you to any indication of an EGO. I think your confusing EGO with confidence. I have confidence when our club runs, but I'm still looking out for every driver, including you. Your problem is that you let the things people say get to you. One day you'll learn to let it go and realize were riding each others ass's on a regular basis. You also need to learn self control and stop imploding at every other comp.

Dude, were running expensive toy trucks, not performing brain surgery.

And as far as money. Where the F*** did that come from? Have I every walked up to the starting line and acted as if b/c I spent more money on my rig than others that I would and should win. Guess I need to apologize for being blessed to have a semi-successful career. Edit that: I won't, b/c then I'd be considered a Democrat.

The post stating that we pointed you out was meant as a joke, as with 99% of the post we all make towards each other. I know you can take a joke, I've seen your haircut.

There was more I had intended on stating, but I see that you figured out you were having a brain aneurism.

Loosen the ass hairs. Don't you have a radio to throw up against the wall?

Byrd, OUT.

bbyrd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #106
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCRAWLER View Post
ouch.
Didn't hurt, I considered the source.

Quote:
BYRD - YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!
Yo' Mama!!
Old 09-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #107
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd22 View Post
Didn't hurt, I considered the source.

Yo' Mama!!

Its all good, I was having a moment or two or three but im all better ,And now Im gonna use your quote as my avatar...
Old 09-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #108
Rock Crawler

Can't we all just get along

I would like to say I am sorry to all of you for my behavor on the third course yesterday as I gave first place away due to poor rig maitanace and bad temper. I am usaully not like that, will try to contain myself from now on
JBHardwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #109
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBHardwear View Post

I would like to say I am sorry to all of you for my behavor on the third course yesterday as I gave first place away due to poor rig maitanace and bad temper. I am usaully not like that, will try to contain myself from now on

We should attend an anger class before our comps you and I..
Old 09-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #110
Rock Crawler

Quote:
We should attend an anger class before our comps you and I..
I got to go tomorrow night, I have been going for almost a year 1/2 now (Court Ordered)
Moday Nights @ 7:00pm
@ Divisions in Jonesboro, Ar
Old 09-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #111
Old guy

Quote:
I got to go tomorrow night, I have been going for almost a year 1/2 now (Court Ordered)
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #112
RCC Addict

Quote:

WTF? Did you beat somebody up in order to get mandatory counciling?
Old 09-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #113
I wanna be Dave

I don't know if i'm tough enough to crawl with you guys. Jeez . You've got napoleon and byrd going at it, then you've got an angry ass kicking psycho melting down on the course. I can't wait to get to Crawlapalooza.

Have a great day.
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #114
Holmes Hobbies

Quote:

I had NO problem with your being upset,Been there done that but you didn't throw anything.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:49 PM   #115
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Quote:
WTF? Did you beat somebody up in order to get mandatory counciling?
Quote:
I don't know if i'm tough enough to crawl with you guys. Jeez . You've got napoleon and byrd going at it, then you've got an angry ass kicking psycho melting down on the course. I can't wait to get to Crawlapalooza.

Have a great day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD13 View Post
I had NO problem with your being upset,Been there done that but you didn't throw anything.
It was a long time ago and I am doin much better now
Old 09-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #116
RCC Addict

CD, the scores look better now, but we haven't had a comp #7 yet on the supers. Delete comp #7 and put your 98 on six. We are one comp behind on the 2.2.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:29 AM   #117
RCC Addict

Just making it interesting. Never boring.

Quote:

Have a great day.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #118
RCC Addict

Default Interesting???

Just trying to figure out that ball of wiring and zip ties under the lid of that berg made it interesting enuff......LMAO But it did beat me or did i just beat myself????HMMMMthought for my day, Cant wait till next month
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #119
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad30w View Post
Just trying to figure out that ball of wiring and zip ties under the lid of that berg made it interesting enuff......LMAO But it did beat me or did i just beat myself????HMMMMthought for my day, Cant wait till next month
You should have seen it before I cleaned up the rats nest.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #120
RCC Addict

Default Windshield Banner

I'm gonna have you a windshield banner made that say "BBYRD'S BERG NEST"......LMAO
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote