Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southwest > Oklahoma

Notices

Thread: Scale Comp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 01:47 AM   #21

Default Re: Scale Comp

I've never been to a comp so run what ya brung is fine with me. Are you guys gona help us noobs learn how to score? I have opposing thumbs but prolly need someone to tell me what to do and how to do it!!!
Think there is going to be four of us from Shawnee/Mcloud area going to Robbers Cave. May have a couple of the better half's going to. We are going to bring like seven rc's (honcho's wraiths wreckluse and assorted losi's)
tlc021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 06:29 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

i've only been to two comps so far. one from NWARC, and one OKRCRC. i can tell you that it's alot of fun and they guys with the experience will certainally help you out. they will take time to explain everything that is going on, will spend all day just answering questions or helping out with problems. last comp chad actually soldered up an esc and helped my brother get it installed and set up in his moonbuggy xr10. it's a great learning experience and is a very laid back environment. come on out, you will learn alot!
hoghead5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #23
Holmes Hobbies

OH Yea, We will help in any way we can. Its not fun if you don't know how or don't understand or for not being able to run. We all drive a long way to get together so its really important to understand whats happening. Its also nice to know how to get thou the course, what line, where at and the rules. If you ever decide to do a big comp, Crawlapalooza or something, We want you guys to know whats happening, options and what to expect when you get there. Our comps are laid back so bring the family and have fun. everyone should judge so you'll get to know the points system and the rules.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #24

Hey guys, I live in Enid and have a LNC and Honcho and would like to join the ride... Only drove around on the track in Enid with Chad a time or two but interested to learn the rules. So whats the final decision on when and where?
mossyoak4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #25
Holmes Hobbies

We haven't made serious plans yet, I'm trying to get some input on how we want to do it and we'll do some scouting to see where. I would like to have it on a nice weekend in Jun or Jul, on a non comp weekend.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #26
Holmes Hobbies

So I guess there's not much interest. Thanks for the input you all did give. We will just continue running them after the comps. I do understand we all drive far enough for comps already.

Scale Comp - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comp #5 July 11th Rock State Park (Scale Run Before Comp) MDcrawler72 Maryland 0 06-20-2010 06:01 AM
Real scale rock crawlers comp at motor fest comp results and pics JEFF THE JET Missouri 5 05-17-2009 05:53 PM
Scale 4x4 R/C Official Summer Scale Comp, Little Rock City, AL Jugg2Driver Competitions 0 02-28-2009 09:09 PM