CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:51 PM   #43

Default Re: Oklahoma Roll Call

Cushing,OK here. Anyone close?
mrbuggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 10:01 PM   #44
Rock Stacker

mrbuggin, welcome to the forums! I'm not too far off from you in OKC. What kind of RC are you into? I've got an Axial SCX10 II that I just built last year. It was my first RC project. I like taking my truck out on the local trails as well as travel with it and hit the rocks or trails where ever I can.
retro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:41 PM   #45

I picked up a Komodo recently and hadn't done much with it but am looking to get it up and going. I have a drone and heli as well and have had on road cars in the past. Have built a few crawlers years ago but never really got them out past my yard haha. I'm looking into taking the komodo out as soon as possible. There is a track they built in drumright I am going to check out and I found out today there is a group of tiny truckers that goto chandler lake on the weekends so I'm going to try to get with them for some wheeling and learning.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:44 PM   #46
Rock Stacker

That course in Drumright it's a pretty nice course we went out there for a events they had last year heard that there be done some more events this year. There's a couple places in Tulsa one being Chandler Park and the other Turkey Mountain they're both pretty good places then there's been a lot of folks going out to Devil's Den State Park out near Wilburton as well as Turner Falls. My go-to place is Hogan's Off Road Park in Disney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbuggin View Post
I picked up a Komodo recently and hadn't done much with it but am looking to get it up and going. I have a drone and heli as well and have had on road cars in the past. Have built a few crawlers years ago but never really got them out past my yard haha. I'm looking into taking the komodo out as soon as possible. There is a track they built in drumright I am going to check out and I found out today there is a group of tiny truckers that goto chandler lake on the weekends so I'm going to try to get with them for some wheeling and learning.
Hilltop Rc Crawlers
Fish's Crawler Parts
Team SRD
Team Brood Racing
Goodfellas RC Club
doug.steele04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:51 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.steele04 View Post
That course in Drumright it's a pretty nice course we went out there for a events they had last year heard that there be done some more events this year. There's a couple places in Tulsa one being Chandler Park and the other Turkey Mountain they're both pretty good places then there's been a lot of folks going out to Devil's Den State Park out near Wilburton as well as Turner Falls. My go-to place is Hogan's Off Road Park in Disney.

Hilltop Rc Crawlers
Fish's Crawler Parts
Team SRD
Team Brood Racing
Goodfellas RC Club

Yeah I've talked to the guy that owns it on FB and he said they are getting ready to do some work on it for the spring season. I'm just ready to get out and start learning.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:00 PM   #48
Pebble Pounder

Hogan is a great guy I've been crawling out there for about a decade now. And I used tho crawl full size as well. Back then I spent every other weekend out there. He will accommodate you any way he can, he is a great guy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
oldcoopdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 09:24 PM   #49
Rock Stacker

I really wanted to hit the Crawl-a-palusa in Disney this last year, just didn't work out for me. I'm hoping to be out there this year.

mrbuggin, did you get the kit or RTR?
retro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:24 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro77 View Post
I really wanted to hit the Crawl-a-palusa in Disney this last year, just didn't work out for me. I'm hoping to be out there this year.

mrbuggin, did you get the kit or RTR?
Sorry been absent for a bit. I got it already put together and running. I have since torn it down and was in the process of transferring parts to my R1 chassis. Finding the parts aren't identical but I think I can make them work. If not I"ll put the Komodo back together and pick up some parts to finish the R1.
I also have picked up a couple of wraith chassis recently so I may be putting one of those bacck together as well.

Oklahoma Roll Call - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roll Call!!! Kamikaze Tennessee 240 10-03-2020 03:27 PM
Roll Call Oklahoma !!! DARKHORSE Oklahoma 218 09-07-2013 01:09 AM
Roll call mmbackpacker Idaho 13 02-16-2010 04:06 PM
Roll call... limited77 South Carolina 14 04-19-2009 03:49 PM