Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Oregon

Notices

Thread: New to hobby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #1

Default New to hobby

I am in Brownsville and was wondering if there are any clubs in Eugene/Springfield or Albany. I would like to have crawling buddies. How about a good store for parts for my AX-10?
droptop68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #2

hey man. i live in eugene and i'm trying to get with people in my area to crawl with. let me know if you wanna go crawl sometime. eugene toy and hobby has good axial support. talk to jason, this guy is cool as shit and he helped me put together my crawler, that i didn't even buy from his store, free of charge. really knowledgable guy. my name is adison. send me a message if you wanna get together and do some crawlin!!
admunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:15 PM   #3

check out the local website. www.rcsupercross.net

we're also on facebook. rcsupercross crawlers recon chapter
natemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by admunky View Post
hey man. i live in eugene and i'm trying to get with people in my area to crawl with. let me know if you wanna go crawl sometime. eugene toy and hobby has good axial support. talk to jason, this guy is cool as shit and he helped me put together my crawler, that i didn't even buy from his store, free of charge. really knowledgable guy. my name is adison. send me a message if you wanna get together and do some crawlin!!
I've got my first RC toy on order at Eugene Toy and Hobby. I'm getting a Wraith, and look forward to finding people to crawl with and learn from. Is there alocal spot in Eugene popular for crawling? I can think of so many good spots that I wonder if people all go to one main spot?
sasquatch420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #5

Also check out Orcrc.com i belive there are guy's from grantpass- portland crawling! the N.W.
Kanyon-crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

We have a eugene area group on ORCRC.com under the scale comp section. We hold comps once a month for scalers around the eugene area. I also hold the comps out at my farm, the scale eudurance challenges. Come out and play/watch even if you have a comp rig. Just can't go for the prize unless you have a scaler.
aprobert1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:18 AM   #7

I'm also in Eugene. Spencers Butte is awesome, if you guys haven't been go check it out. Bring a backpack with water and extra batts. I should be getting my wraith next week and the Butte looks to be perfect for it.

Aprobert1981, I chatted with you before, I dont have a scaler yet, but plan on building one in the near future. I will send you a pm when my wraith is ready to roll, any chance you have a wraith course in the works out there?

Good to see some local peeps on the forums, even if it's older posts.
El Rushbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanyon-crawler View Post
Also check out Orcrc.com i belive there are guy's from grantpass- portland crawling! the N.W.
I be one of the grants pass crawlers,were always welcoming new comers.

also isn't tammies hobbies up that way?? i heard they got the parts for the crawlin scene on lock down?
Mr. crawl is offline   Reply With Quote