Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Outside the US

Notices

Thread: 1st ever crawling meet and greet session in athens,eveybodys welcome to join

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
kgf

Exclamation 1st ever crawling meet and greet session in athens,eveybodys welcome to join

κροουλεραδες ,κανονιστηκε για την κυριακη να συναντηθουμε φιλοπαπου κατα τις 10-11 πμ.οσοι πιστοι προσελθετε.φυσικα τσαμπα.αν δε μας τα χαλασει ο καιρος θα εχει πολυ πλακαοποιος ενδιαφερεται και θελει πληροφοριες μπορειτε να στειλετε πμ σε εμενα ή καντε ενα τηλεφωνο στο μοντελμανια να σας πει ο κωστας.ολοι ευπροσδεκτοι παντως,για την πλακα μας θα παμε

crawling people! its been arranged to meet this sunday morning at filopapoy hill in downtown athens for a crawling session we will be there from about 10 am.unless the weather has other plans its gonna be lotsa fun everybody is welcome to join.free ofcourse! anybody need more info they can pm me or call the modelmania store at kalirois st and kostas over there will give you directions.its about time us crawlers start gathering so we can get ideas about setups etc.i hope to meet you all on sunday im adding a picture from google earth so you can see the place we're talking about.

(ps. im sorry if im advertising or anything,thats not my intention.im just a hobbyist)

Last edited by kgf; 09-18-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: -
kgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Post up some pics after your done.

Id like to see how the terrain looks over there.
redrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #3
RCC Addict

It was great fun! too bad I had to leave early. The rest of the guys stayed. I'll post a couple of pics when I get home later.
MadForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
kgf

heres a couple pics from today i got with my phone.the others have better pics and we have lots of video as well which will be posted soon. madforce after u left we went to a spot on the quarry behind where we stood and we crawled all the way up the mountain man it was realy cool ur car woulda kicked ass there im surewe should definately do it again sometime.in any case it was nice to meet you guys

kgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Very nice to meet you guys too. Finally I found some people that like crawling! I'd like to try that climb but time is a bitch.
I wanna give a special thanks to Kostas who is the owner (along with his wife) of the sole hobby store that cares about crawling in Greece!
Thanks man

MadForce is offline   Reply With Quote