Rock Stacker

Default HEY BOGFROG......(aus)

Turn ya PM's on...

That is all...
Foolsp33d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 05:53 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Hey Fools, all sorted just hadn't un-ticked a box in my settings, good to see you are back @ AZ we'll have to catch up for a crawl soon I'll try and catch you Friday at RC Garage K? talk soon! Robb.
bogfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

thx for starting this post i learned alot from it
ROCKWHORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKWHORE View Post
thx for starting this post i learned alot from it
anytime.. your name must be frog to.. or else why would you need to bother looking!? considering its in the Aus. Section and all and addressed to Bogfrog.. and your in canadia.. ahhh I see where the confusion is now....Canadians speak French, French eat Frogs.. its coming together.. you thougth this was a thread about frog shit didnt ya?
Old 11-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolsp33d View Post
anytime.. your name must be frog to.. or else why would you need to bother looking!? considering its in the Aus. Section and all and addressed to Bogfrog.. and your in canadia.. ahhh I see where the confusion is now....Canadians speak French, French eat Frogs.. its coming together.. you thougth this was a thread about frog shit didnt ya?

now your just being straight up racist. im going to have to post a pic of canada and draw a line down ontario. from there over they speak french.... thats like saying that casue your from aus that your all criminals
and rape and kill everone...casue thats how most of the people ended up in aus isnt it?
Old 11-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

jeeze dude.. you really need to lighten up.. I love canadia.. dont get me wrong, I just dont see why you needed to feel you HAD to post up in the thread, when it CLEARLY wasnt intended for you.. I simply gave YOU a smart arse reply just as you did to the thread.

As for being convicts.. well yep.. pretty much the nail on the head there.. rapist and murderers etc.. we certainly do have some bad apples within the bunch, no doubting that.. but you will find the majority of us are pretty lax and chilled. Time for me to 'Throw another shrimp on the barbie' or 'ride my kangaroo down the street'

Au revoir
Old 11-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

its in good fun man i love taking things a step to far... one of my best ``mates`` is from melborne.... so i will just ride my my big canadian ass on my polorbear back to my igloo turn on the tv and watch some hockey

remember lifes not fun if ya can start shit with other people

just think of what i would have said to a germen that they have a rich rich heritage

im just post whoreing to be a whore i add something useful but at the moment to new so im a useless post whore

one last thing can you say beer for me i love it when assuies say beer

Last edited by ROCKWHORE; 11-06-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:54 PM   #8
Rock Stacker

hmmm beer.. bier.. BEER. 'Get us 'nother BEER love..'

I often wish Aussie land would take a page out of the canuk book and let the green be legalised to grow!-lucky freakin canucks.. lol

I got a good mate who lives over in Victoria BC, oddly enough im in Melbourne :S
Old 11-07-2010, 12:13 AM   #9
Rock Stacker

well its a small world cause i am a hour north of vic in nanaimo b.c if you ever end up in canada well have to go for a crawl ....and as for the weed bein legal here its not..... they just over look it and you can grow pot plants but you have to also grow alot of other plants to and you cant let it bud.....and i am one of the few that dont smoke weed

but yeah if ur ever in vic we will set up a crawl