RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Paint and Body (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/paint-body/)
-   -   Custom paint:) (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/paint-body/203669-custom-paint.html)

J-Money 10-07-2009 10:20 PM

Custom paint:)

Can anyone recomend a good paint guy I want a nice show body:twisted:

Wicked_Jester 10-07-2009 10:23 PM

brian at brians bodies does killer work also and at a reasonible price his screen name is briansbodies

CHAD DAD 10-07-2009 10:49 PM

Im having cruzin illusions paint mine I like how sharp his lines are just look in the paint and body section his work is in there.."thumbsup"

montana.matt 10-07-2009 10:52 PM

CrawlerGraphics"thumbsup"
Check out his vendor thread in the paint and body section8)

team3six 10-07-2009 11:00 PM

Me! If you dont need it asap.

bmsgangster 10-08-2009 12:36 AM

BRIANS BODIES"thumbsup"

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...0/DSC05002.jpg

briansbodies 10-08-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked_Jester (Post 2034903)
brian at brians bodies does killer work also and at a reasonible price his screen name is briansbodies

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmsgangster (Post 2035033)

thanks guys"thumbsup"

Rockcrawler 10-08-2009 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked_Jester (Post 2034903)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmsgangster (Post 2035033)
BRIANS BODIES"thumbsup"

X3

My next one will be from Brian. "thumbsup" He does some killer work.

SMOKEY 10-08-2009 10:53 PM

BRIANSBODIES for my vote

Rocksmith Eng. 10-09-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 2034959)
Me! If you dont need it asap.

Ummmm, yea!
Team3six does some absolutely insane work. Trust me on this, I know.
If you wait a few days you will see what Norm is capable of!
Patience :shock:

CrawlerGraphics 10-09-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 2034953)
CrawlerGraphics"thumbsup"
Check out his vendor thread in the paint and body section8)

Thanks Matt..."thumbsup"

STANG KILLA SS 10-09-2009 10:16 AM

crawler graphics "thumbsup"

JoeNolasco 10-09-2009 11:01 AM

Hey guys, I handle Blake's website (www.707paint.net)

Here's a couple pics of his work! Click a pic to check out the www.707paint.net gallery!

This body was done for a factory Kyosho driver by the name of Tyler Vik for the Roar Region 12 race. Tyler won that race. The body is based on Kimi Raikkonen's (Ferrari F1) helmet design. Check out the grill detail!

http://707paint.net/wp-content/gallery/0902091/44.png

This is my gas truck body. Blake took my scheme to the next level! He's one of the few painters that actually does exactly what the client wants.

http://707paint.net/wp-content/galle.../thumbs_06.jpg

You like simple? How's this? The red on this thing is frickin' INSANE.
http://707paint.net/wp-content/galle.../thumbs_01.JPG

This is Blake's personal 5T body. There are no stickers here! Note the oil cooler behind the grill complete with oil lines!
http://707paint.net/wp-content/galle.../thumbs_06.JPG

Blake's email is ballisticsart AT yahoo.com (replace AT with @) if you would like to contact him.

kwkride 10-09-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocksmith Eng. (Post 2037159)
Ummmm, yea!
Team3six does some absolutely insane work. Trust me on this, I know.
If you wait a few days you will see what Norm is capable of!
Patience :shock:

Absolutely agree! I've had a couple of shells painted by Team3Six (Norm).

You can check some of his work here.

extreme 10-09-2009 07:33 PM

lets see besides the vendors (my vote goes for cruisin illusion and caci! both have a great eye for some fantastic art work, team3six is a certified cfx pro! along with caci and i think mikey is too but i cant quite remember

beyond those on the crawler site i would personally like to recomend todd kerby of TK customs and charlie barnes of cfx paintworks. if you can get them to do a body it will be worth it! adrc has some killer fire but if your on ebay you already know that! haha

like i said if it wear me and i had a little bit of cash to throw at a body and wanted the best of the best you cant go wrong with TK customs or charlie!
and if youd like to pick a "certified pro" from a list visti www.cfxpaintworks.com (charlies website) in the forum you'll find the painters thread.

i feel like im forgetting to name a few others but keep i'll keep an eye out for ya if i remember.

OH also the painter for the losi drivers has some great quality work

team3six 10-09-2009 07:48 PM

Oh its OK, there are alot of great painters here and all of them I would recomend. Im just offering my service if you want it but I hold no grudge for anyone going else where. On another note. yes Tod and Charlie are great painters. but I know that Todd is very busy with 1;1 paint jobs although you are more then welcome to try him. He was supposed to call me yesterday but was too busy with a 2010 camaro for a customer.

I am sure anyone you goto will do you justice and most of us have our own niche of things we do. Caci is an excellent hand painter and his work is just nuts, I myself specialize in more of a comic based designs and replica's, Miey does a wonderful job at making your work look very factory driver looking, and Brianbodies is great at doing the metalic laquer paints. Everyone has thier own style and thats what makes it great. I had said I am availble if you are willing to wait for it, becuse I take alot of my work on appointments. Just very hard for me to do a shell right away with several others booked.

On another note if you need some help with paint, or how too's please dont hesitate to ask. I offer a tutorial on my website for airbrushing guys and I have a how to on another note for the rattle can guys that I will tranfer over here soon.

Take care and good luck! and thanks to the guys who recomended me. i appreciate it very much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme (Post 2037986)
lets see besides the vendors (my vote goes for cruisin illusion and caci! both have a great eye for some fantastic art work, team3six is a certified cfx pro! along with caci and i think mikey is too but i cant quite remember

beyond those on the crawler site i would personally like to recomend todd kerby of TK customs and charlie barnes of cfx paintworks. if you can get them to do a body it will be worth it! adrc has some killer fire but if your on ebay you already know that! haha

like i said if it wear me and i had a little bit of cash to throw at a body and wanted the best of the best you cant go wrong with TK customs or charlie!
and if youd like to pick a "certified pro" from a list visti www.cfxpaintworks.com (charlies website) in the forum you'll find the painters thread.

i feel like im forgetting to name a few others but keep i'll keep an eye out for ya if i remember.

OH also the painter for the losi drivers has some great quality work

bmuzz1 10-09-2009 08:42 PM

4 Attachment(s)
There are and have been a lot of great painters here on RCC, but I would have to recommend briansbodies for his good detail, reasonable pricing, and quick turn around.
If your looking for a body that is more like a piece of art then I would recommend Caci623 or Team3six...Wow!! I could never bring myself to run one of their bodies though, way to pretty!
Pics of my matching 1.9 and 2.2 done by briansbodies."thumbsup"
Attachment 113460
Attachment 113461
Attachment 113462
Attachment 113463

aashu 10-10-2009 06:11 PM

that is one nice looking rig

extreme 10-10-2009 07:32 PM

lol sorry team3six! (it was norm right?) i totally forgot about your comic book bodys! if your looking for that sort of style ( i could see some killer graphics and anime work out of this guy too) id highly recomend him! hes got that stuff down PAT! he also said it best about brian, he's got the mettalics goin on! i couldnt quite put my finger on his style!

my best recomendation is to go with the painter whos work you like to look at the best.. its as simple as that! and if you want something to show get a guy thats good at detail!

also got one more recoommendation for ya lynn munno you can find her on cfx as well. she does some fantastic work and she and her husband are fantatic people and will treat you well!