Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: what lexan bodies would you like to see

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

09 tundra crew cab id love to see someone make one of these in lexan my folks have the real thing and it be an awesome scaler body
tundrafan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #42
Quarry Creeper

how about a pickup, just the dropped bed.... or...how about a wrecker body (tow truck),or flatbed,truggy

I'm thinking just the beds to put behind a hard body cab, something you can change out for one another every once in awhile

Last edited by TomEGunn; 08-01-2010 at 09:40 PM.
TomEGunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Nissan Xterra or Fj Cruiser
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuzz1 View Post
Nissan Xterra or Fj Cruiser
x2 Any year Nissan Xterra
xtreme4x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #45

Wow, I'm surprised no one has said this one yet. A Jeep Cherokee XJ! I know a ton of guys that would flip head over heels for one.
TwitchyVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #46
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwitchyVirus View Post
Wow, I'm surprised no one has said this one yet. A Jeep Cherokee XJ! I know a ton of guys that would flip head over heels for one.
thats cause proline already makes one... go look in the scx10 section there are tons of them
93 FORD BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:14 PM   #47
RCC Addict

AM General M35 or Kaiser M109.
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #48

Default 94 - 2003 Chevy S10/GMC Sonoma

I cant believe they don't have that one. I found that Tamiya made a lexan one way back, but super rare, and I never found one around to buy.

Other then the Ranger its a very popular mini-truck body.

Last edited by stickyken; 08-03-2010 at 08:10 AM. Reason: spelling
stickyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:11 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyken View Post
I cant believe they don't have that one. I found that Tamiya made a lexan one way back, but super rare, and I never found one around to buy.

Other then the Ranger its a very popular mini-truck body.

Also, If I was goin vintage, I would like to see a '48 Willys pickup.
stickyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #50

d40 nissan frontier please!! i love them 1/1 and i would love to make a scaler with the late model frontier body.
iRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #51
Rock Stacker

73-79 ford F150
bigal53021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #52
I wanna be Dave

i would like to see a good comp body that we can slam an it would be cool to see the older bodys an some comp trucks willys would be cool if they make them where we can slam them for the cgs . i like the looks of the vw but u cant slam it an a few chasis . proline get the losi body they dont want to make us anymore the old grap. was the shit
slowride1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #53
Rock Crawler

International Cxt

Intenational Scout 1

Intenational Scout 2

Nissan Titan

Nissan Frontier

Toyota Tundra

Toyota Tacoma
THE CRAWLER KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 FORD BRONCO View Post
ok i should probly rephrase how many would like to see proline make a 90s bronco

You asked for what body's people want and the masses have spoke. There is a reason that no one has said that they want a bronco. And that's because they already make a body for the best bronco ever made. There are far better body's that proline could make that would net way more money than one of the ugliest fullsize SUV's ever made. From a business stand point it would not be smart to foot the bill for the rights and molds to a body for a select few that want it.

A TJ or JK BRUTE would sell 100 times better than a bronco. As would a second gen Toyota, or a X-terra, the list could go on

Besides how do you expect someone to take you serious when you can jokingly use NAZI in your sig and probably think its funny ? Let me tell you something. The world is full of people that may have been negatively effected in some way buy Nazi's. Be it family or close friend. To some it may be a touchy subject. I my self would ignore your emails also if I were proline.

Last edited by LIFTED-ZJ; 08-05-2010 at 12:21 AM.
LIFTED-ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:39 AM   #55
Quarry Creeper

Would love to see a 79 Ford Bronco. I think this is the only truck of the ford line that hasnt been covered along with a pickup of this year.
Lets get it goin I think alot of ppl would love too see a nice done up version of this. This is coming from a Chevy Fan!
And of course a nice sized wheelbase on the truck would be nice. Not a 9.5"er. :/
spiderxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #56

Default Toyota Landcruiser

There is one 4wd that is known around the world, The Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series. I reckon that would be a superb model for competition crawlers and true scale trucks. Im with LJ_24 on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_24 View Post
100 series landcruiser and 70 series landcruiser

Last edited by scattman323; 08-05-2010 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Misread Previous Page
scattman323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #57

I want to see a 78 ford bronco body made
SUPERDIESEL44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #58

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
GM Stepside
Merrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #59
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFTED-ZJ View Post
You asked for what body's people want and the masses have spoke. There is a reason that no one has said that they want a bronco. And that's because they already make a body for the best bronco ever made. There are far better body's that proline could make that would net way more money than one of the ugliest fullsize SUV's ever made. From a business stand point it would not be smart to foot the bill for the rights and molds to a body for a select few that want it.

A TJ or JK BRUTE would sell 100 times better than a bronco. As would a second gen Toyota, or a X-terra, the list could go on

Besides how do you expect someone to take you serious when you can jokingly use NAZI in your sig and probably think its funny ? Let me tell you something. The world is full of people that may have been negatively effected in some way buy Nazi's. Be it family or close friend. To some it may be a touchy subject. I my self would ignore your emails also if I were proline.
wow all i can do is laugh at you because you must honestly think i put bronco nazi on my sig to offend people... its referring to the fact that i force onto people how much better the fullsize bronco is than any other vehicle made in the history of the world (jokingly of course). and i might ad that making a bronco would be the best thing proline could do seeing as how there are so many jeep bodies already made and there are already toyotas out there so what else is there to make, ramcharger, blazer, scout, they have all been made. granted the scout was never made under internationals name its still a scout notheless. really the fullsive bronco is the only truck that hasnt been remade in lexan so imo it would definatly be the best thing proline could do. and as for the last sentence in your post, that is why you dont work at proline and if you did you would probly be fired cause you cant handle jokes and you take stuff to seriuslyok im done with you, however i would like you to know i spit up my tea when i read your post thats how ammusing it was
Old 08-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #60
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderxx View Post
Would love to see a 79 Ford Bronco. I think this is the only truck of the ford line that hasnt been covered along with a pickup of this year.
Lets get it goin I think alot of ppl would love too see a nice done up version of this. This is coming from a Chevy Fan!
And of course a nice sized wheelbase on the truck would be nice. Not a 9.5"er. :/
i agree, basically any fullsize bronco would be awesome. definatly a top seller among the lexan bodies