Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: problems with spazstik paint company

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default problems with spazstik paint company

okay has anybody else had a problem with spazstik paint company ( shipping /customer service) ? i ordered some paint from them and have not recieved it nor have i recieved any shipping info , tried calling but phone is constantly busy . also sent two emails still no response .
viper6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: problems with spazstik paint company

I had an issue with them being unresponsive, but he did get back to me and seemed sincerely sorry it took him so long to get back to me. Give em a week, see if they come around.
BC-Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
RCC Paint & Graphics

Well, rumor has it that he (Spaz Stix) closed shop. Ive heard that from a few other painters also. I placed an order from him back in November when I heard that this might happen, and still haven't heard from him after many emails. I still have a pretty good stockpile for now, but have since found another source for my paint, especially chrome. Like I said, Spaz Stix closing shop is just a rumor that I've heard, so hopefully he will get things straighted around soon.
Rockthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

What mirror chrome are you using to substute for the Spaz??!!
caci623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Well back in oct.. I placed a 60$ order from them an waited a month with nothing in the mail and I called them several times an sent many emails without a single response so I filed a pp claim and in ten days I had my money back they never did respond to pp either so I had to order thru three different company's to get all the paint I wanted and it ended up costing me alot more than 60$ but I got what I wanted.. My advise is to go ahead and file the claim because you're not gonna get a response or your paint and then order they tower and eBay search around maybe you can find other places that carry the ultimate chrome I wish I had ordered more if they are outta biz then I won't be able to get it any more and that stuff is awesome all of the spaz stix ready to spray airbrush paint is top of the line I hate to think they went out of biz

J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
RCC Addict

well today i called one of there distributors and heard basically the same thing you guys are telling me , i filed a dispute today but i will probably change that to a claim .
Old 02-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Unfortunately I have had this problem. They are a supplier for my painting and I don't even know what the deal is. I even have the owners personal cell number and I can't even get a hold of him directly. I have emailed and called multiple times with no response. Jesse Carr is the owner of Spazstix and I was talking with him a while back and he said his health wasn't doing to good and I hope that there is nothing wrong with him. I had to file a claim and got my money back within a few days through Paypal. I have takin the discount codes out from my signature so no one else will try and order a bunch of stuff with the codes until I hear anything else from Sazstix. I just hope everything is ok with him, I really love their paint and have used them for years.
jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #8
RCC Addict

this will be my first time using his paints , i plan on reordering the silver backer from another source since i already have the candy apple red . i may even order some other colors as well just not directly from him . i do hope that his health is okay , i understand health problems , but it would be nice if he had someone taking care of his affairs while he is down ( or at least disable the ordering on his site for the time being)
Old 02-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #9

well i guess i wouldnt buy from them anymore
brookspage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #10
RCC Addict

update never did get paint but i did get my money back from paypal . i really hope the owner is okay he never responded to paypal either .
Old 03-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

the spazstix line of paints will be available shortly! I will have alot more info in about a week. I'll keep ya posted.

caci623
Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Spoke with Spaz owner who confirmed that he has sold his business to a large RC distributor. You can now order their paints from the spazstix website. all prior orders are being filled. You can also order via local hobby stores as most use this distributor. I've been on the distributors site and they have large quanities of spazstix paints.
If you need help with buying their paints, send me a PM
caci
Old 03-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Mike, the new owner of Spazstix is working on a new websie that will be alot better also. He has been busy trying to get alot of stuff squared away and they are also about to bring out some new products. The business is up and running again and will soon be 100%.

jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

problems with spazstik paint company - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hellova company hotrodsonoma Chit Chat 6 10-19-2011 10:50 AM
What aluminum company to go with? C_Money Axial SCX-10 4 03-17-2010 05:52 AM
Anyone use this company? djr01974 HPI Wheely King 10 03-13-2010 11:14 AM
Problems problems problems hope it's worth it in the end TJcreeperJEEP Venom Creeper 9 12-22-2009 04:54 PM
Do you think we can get a company to do this? Jim511 General Scale Talk 35 06-04-2007 08:01 PM