Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: Freqeskins X-citer skins

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Freqeskins X-citer skins

Just wondering if anyone has used these yet? They sound alot like the Krawler Koncepts ones to me.

Just wondering everyones opinion

Thanks
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2012, 02:38 AM   #2
Try to Bend it

Default Re: Freqeskins X-citer skins

Never used them on an xciter, but I did score a couple of hardline's that had been skinned by him. They look great, high quality vinyl with good adhesive. HTH
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Thanks man.

After a little more looking, what i am seeing is that the freqeskins is an outter skin, and the krawler koncepts in an interior skin...
Old 07-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Our skins are on the inside of both the hardline and x-citer..
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Freq E Tag's designs and resolution/detail are second to none.

I can see why when it looks this good you would think they were applied from the outside (from my build thread: )

Finally finished up my new body with skinz by FreqESkinz.com. I love the look and better roll over ability. Its cool that it matches the rest of my trucks now as well.

Was still able to keep the taillights! (that way the competition can better follow this rig )

Also, I figured I would have gained weight with the bigger body, with skinz AND paint. Only .2 oz from the only painted and highly trimmed XR body. The huge gain in looks was WELL worth the minimal gain in weight IMO.

Neal makes over and under skinz for quite a few bodies and bodiless vehicles. There are some really cool innovative ideas of his currently the works as well.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for the help guys.

Its a tough choice. Both companies can produce some really awsome work... Now i must decide
Old 07-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #7
RCC Addict

Nice Shelby!

There are clearly two different styles of inside skin at work in the market. Krawker Konceptz are very artistic and stylized and Freq-e-skinz are more of a vectored style. I'm sure there will be those who will try to correct me, but I like the freedom of design KK offers with her stylistic artistic feel. Dont get me wrong Freq-e-tagz does a nice job too, his are clean and clear as well, I just favor the flare Michelle puts into ALL of her designs. And her customer service is second to NONE! I have always been impressed with her energy and desire to get her product over the border to us in the shortest amount of time, and usually on her dime!! And Neil as blown me off several times when requesting work done from him a few years back. So being selective who you do work for does not always pay off in my mind.

Still nice looking Shelby.
The Real Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Dogman View Post
Nice Shelby!

There are clearly two different styles of inside skin at work in the market. Krawker Konceptz are very artistic and stylized and Freq-e-skinz are more of a vectored style. I'm sure there will be those who will try to correct me, but I like the freedom of design KK offers with her stylistic artistic feel. Dont get me wrong Freq-e-tagz does a nice job too, his are clean and clear as well, I just favor the flare Michelle puts into ALL of her designs. And her customer service is second to NONE! I have always been impressed with her energy and desire to get her product over the border to us in the shortest amount of time, and usually on her dime!! And Neil as blown me off several times when requesting work done from him a few years back. So being selective who you do work for does not always pay off in my mind.

Still nice looking Shelby.
She has made great strides, all I can say, is I have tried all of the crawling skins vendors that I know of (fish skins, KK, and Freq) and FreqESkinz quality and vivid details are unmatched. Ive had Neal design quite a few different ideas for me and they have all been out of the park. For me a much better end result is usually worth the wait. And for the record I switched to only Neals skins well before I was added to the team.

And thank you for the compliment.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
RCC Addict

The Real Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #10
I'm HUGE in Japan!

+1 for Neal and the Freqeskinz Awesomeness!
ScaleDustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaleDustin View Post

+1 for Neal and the Freqeskinz Awesomeness!

What skin is this?? Really like it!
fatroofus is offline   Reply With Quote

Freqeskins X-citer skins - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new X-Citer for mustangboy_347 Rockthrasher Paint and Body 17 07-11-2012 01:18 PM
New X-Citer for Illeagle Rockthrasher Paint and Body 14 10-24-2011 09:24 AM
New Parma X-Citer for rcboxer Rockthrasher Paint and Body 13 10-01-2011 08:56 PM
New Parma X-Citer for e-hills4x4 Rockthrasher Paint and Body 22 07-24-2011 06:31 PM