Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: AX10 body for when the GF is driving

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #1

Default AX10 body for when the GF is driving

Did this for her as a extra xmas gift. She loves her slash 4X4 and 1:1 crawling so rc crawling should come as a natural with that. Its all done in paint, with paint masks I make. (will for others as well) She loves the Derp and Derpina comics so I figured this would be perfect.

This is the Proline Silverado for the stampede. Its a pactra metallic blue, Sprint white and a special blend of sparkle black.

BMitchell373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
Fifth dimension

Default Re: AX10 body for when the GF is driving

Very cool stuff. I love seeing new painters/ graphics folks joining in. Just a FRIENDLY heads up, if " gladly will for others as well" means you will make them and give them away, that's very very kind of you! If you meant for a profit or business arrangement, you'll want to purchase a vendor star for that kind of thing. I wouldn't want to see a mediator come down on you ( a new guy ) for something you may not have known. I can't express enough how I'm just trying to be kind and helpful bud. I've seen a crack down on this sort of thing and I've made it my New Years goal to be as helpful to people as a possibly can. Please don't allow this response to turn you off to this forum. It's tight ship for good reason. Happy holidays and nice paint man!!
Crawllife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #3

Ah ok thank you I will see about doing that. I bought my plotter for rc to begin with few years back but do more automotive stuff now. I don't charge much at all. Its just fun to do!
BMitchell373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
Fifth dimension

Right on bro! I've had mine for less than a year and love it! It's the coolest thing. Thank you for your maturity and taking my post for what it really was. I was so concerned you'd take it the wrong the way that I stayed up to see if you'd reply. The forum can always use level headed, understanding wheelers like yourself. I for one would like to see maybe even break into double digits with your post count this year;). Now I'm bustin balls. Haha!! Enjoy that plotter and keep busting out paint jobs man. I love seeing unique work! If you have other stuff, post it up. It would be cool to see. Take care and thanks again man.
Crawllife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Always nice to have a SO that digs the trucks
Andyking is offline   Reply With Quote

AX10 body for when the GF is driving - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
gearing for under driving and over driving the diffs ax10oz Axial AX-10 Scorpion 10 04-12-2010 08:52 PM
body monts on ax10 for ramcharger body ramcharger4x4 Paint and Body 3 10-07-2009 11:05 PM
AX10 Driving problem Dizze Axial AX-10 Scorpion 4 09-26-2007 09:57 AM