Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: Little help?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Little help?

Hey folks, i don't pretend to know much about all the bodies available for the scx platform. I've had a newbright jk for almost 6yrs. Love it. Had a couple dozen other rigs over those years too. But nice paintjobs on proline lexan shells does not a body expert make. So need some help from you body knowledge freaks! I wanna comp my scx jk, minus the jk part. The body has evolved into almost a folk art project at this point. And it would get thrashed in one afternoon of runnin gates. So, with its nearly 14in. wheelbase, what are my options? I don't dig on the gmc topkick. Never have. That's the only one i don't like. Also not a fan of using short course bodies. Wanna keep it scale. Thanks for any info all.
jado6006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2014, 12:55 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Little help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jado6006 View Post
Hey folks, i don't pretend to know much about all the bodies available for the scx platform. I've had a newbright jk for almost 6yrs. Love it. Had a couple dozen other rigs over those years too. But nice paintjobs on proline lexan shells does not a body expert make. So need some help from you body knowledge freaks! I wanna comp my scx jk, minus the jk part. The body has evolved into almost a folk art project at this point. And it would get thrashed in one afternoon of runnin gates. So, with its nearly 14in. wheelbase, what are my options? I don't dig on the gmc topkick. Never have. That's the only one i don't like. Also not a fan of using short course bodies. Wanna keep it scale. Thanks for any info all.
t and emaxx bodys work.I run a parma 00 chevy silverado for tmaxx. just go by your wheel base. proline has tons and they have the measurements too. you can change your links to fit anything.
or search ebay scale rc hard body
PARMA/PSE - RC Trucks
1:10 Truck Bodies | ProlineRacing.com
scale rc hard body | eBay
http://prolineracing.com/rock-crawling-bodies

Last edited by jh1985; 02-11-2014 at 01:00 AM.
jh1985 is offline   Reply With Quote